Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (-Hg- Medic)

MikeU

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

-hg- Medic

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:32376481

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailing

How long ago did this take place?

2 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I came back from doing a past report on him, so I copied and pasted what I said what happened last report. I went back to the game and thinking I still had !pd or !rtd still as copy and paste, I posted what was posted on the last report, then said opps didn't mean to post that then. Medic gag's and mutes me for 3 rounds. This is a clear example of Admin Abuse and Prejudice. This member doesn't respect his elders and should get his powers removed for abuse. Other members are saying he's trying to lose his powers. Someone just said n****r in the game and Medic didn't gag or mute me, so this is clearly a solo attack against me and me only, and not doing his job correctly.

Proof Links?

Gosu︻芫â•â”€â”€: man he has a lot of fire votes against him that's bad[ret], Gosu︻芫â•â”€â”€: !pd, Gosu︻芫â•â”€â”€: opps didn't mean to post that.,[gagged and muted 5 rounds] emily: wowemily: badmin, emily: hes actually trying to lose admin
Edited by MikeU

Unfortunately, I don't have a demo, but Swede was on briefly at the beginning of this incident. In game named Gosu︻芫â•â”€â”€ the player repeatedly was promoting fire, primarily through in text chat (proof attached.) Argued with me about what promoting was, advised he read the rules and discontinue promoting. After each gag he would come back promoting right away again. There was one instance where he promoted in voice chat which is why I muted him as well. I began spectating to prevent further problems with the individual, and eventually he dropped it.

post-34785-0-21038200-1467804316_thumb.jpg

That's not promoting, Promoting is saying Hey everyone vote against him, get him fired now. But How I said it isn't promoting. BTW he's lying about me using voice chat, in which i didn't use. Next time I will start recording and give you that.