Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kevinyock

This has been a while but I officially announce a new zombie survival objective map.

The theme of this is Resident Evil.

Expect some development photos not to mention a ToDo list and Progress Percentage.

What To Expect:

A Difficulty room to where if the game is too easy,an admin can just simply press a button to forcespawn all of the zombies when they are about to spawn.

A protect the individual who is holding the most important item needed to progress

A section to where one of you guys is required to be sacrifice in order to progress(with a possible chance of a human redemption if possible)

Couple of Resident Evil Soundtrack

Development Percentage:*Approximation with a possible chance of being underestiminated/overestimated based on my high criteria

Level Layout:(6%)

Environment:(0%)

Lighting:(0%)

Zombie Spawn:(1%)

Human Redeem Location:(0%)

Textures:(5%)

#Update:

9/15/16 - College,fixing maps/balancing some maps(Partially with zs_lila_panic_ultra_v3b, and zs_olive_estate_v1) with and others have slowed the map development. I can assure you that there are stuff being worked on.

Edited by Great Leader Kevin
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...