Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dl Retirement - Dreamy And Ragequit

Sirius

I just wanted to make a quick note to let everyone know that @Dreamy and @RageQuit have retired from their respective Division Leader positions. Dreamy and Ragequit both stepped up to the plate when HG and their divisions needed them and both quickly became trusted advisers to me. I appreciate the hours they put in to make their divisions and HG a better place and thank them for their service.

Please take a moment to go spam their profiles with your appreciation and meme's.

Thank you again, guys.

Sirius

• Like 16

Thank you Dreamy and Ragequit for leading your respected divisions with great gratitude and experience. Thanks boys you did some fantastic work. Godspeed.

EDIT: Not sure if I used gratitude correctly there, but anyways thank you guys for making the divisions what they are today. Godspeed.

Edited by Midget
  • Like 1