Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Objective Or Survival

Neugenx

depends on the maps itself

I like a minor few of obj maps even though I hate the gameplay in general. making an obj map that is both challenging and fun for both zombies and humans is definitely a difficult task, but if it's done, I will fucking pay to play on that map.

I also despise a good share of vanilla ZS maps even though I like the gameplay more.

as for me it depends on the number of players, if there are less than 40 playing escape is kinda boring. if the player count is small i rather play Survival. well for me survival is better in general since i always died in the escape due to many factor fall into a deadly pit, or forgot that this was escape map and i forgot to do the "escape" part

Survival > Obj. There's a reason why the game is called zombie survival and not zombie objective. (Look at my siggy)

Most of the objective maps don't even require much knowledge of the map. There's one clear path to take and objectives are very easy to complete.

Survival showcases skill much better than objective. I'm tired of playing objective maps 3 out of 6 hours back to back. If you play an active role in survival, you'll find it fun.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

really depends on the map, I prefer zs_subway_v8 or ancient sands than for example zs_obj_evac or pharmacy

But long obj maps like rampage, vertigo, etc I like a lot.

most zs maps are either fun, decent, meh, bad or just a shitmap (like the lovely zs_mlt_home or zs_neighborhood.)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...