Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Un-Ban: Beanie

Beanbag

Hi

I never thought I'd be responding to this ban or even trying to be un-banned, but I've recently had a change of heart. HeLLsGamers Trade #5 has been and probably always will be my favorite server in Team Fortress 2. I've made enjoyable memories with friends there. Around 3 months ago that of course all changed due to conflicts regarding Captain Kitty and HeLLsGamers its self.

I'd like to address those situations

Regarding Captain Kitty (Rose): While I did not play a major role in her harassment nor was I ever a part of the "Bottle" steam group, I still contributed to the fire insisting minor harassment's. A few months back I got the chance to talk to her. I sincerely apologized for my poor behavior and the fact that I fanned the fire. Still to this day I don't agree with how things were handled on either side, those being my friends and her. However, that still doesn't excuse my absence of compassion regarding a victim of online harassment.

As for my racial remarks and incessant behavior on the servers, I apologize. While I may not be offended by those I understand many others would be. I understand where, again, that was poor behavior on my part.

I was actually shocked that HeLLsGamers had given many of my friends another chance. I'm fully aware that both parties are not too fond of each other, which is why the un-bans were even more shocking. Truthfully, I've only had 1-2 problems with HeLLsGamers and both of those are insignificant in the long run. In the past few days my respect for HeLLsGamers has been coming back in regards to these recent second chances and because of this I see no reason to continue to be antagonizing. If the staff are willing to give everyone another chance, I'm willing to change my behavior for the better.

As for everyone else, if I am un-banned I will not cause trouble. I'll keep my personal thoughts to DM's and other forms of outside contact. Also like everyone else, if I am banned again I won't hold my breathe for a second chance. That and all of this is entirely up to the staff of HeLLsGamers.

I hope my words reach everyone well

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=198381-beanie

• Like 2

I don't understand why people have to be disrespectful in IRL, let alone video games..... what's the point? Be nice and people will be nice to you. I shortened your ban to 6 months, so you still have another 2 months to wait out. I do truly believe that you are sorry, but 1 more incident you are gone for good.

Edited by Supa Dupa kjpski
rip english
  • Like 5