Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Baby Panda

Overwatch

Kind of just looking for some people to play Overwatch with. I'm relatively new still but I know the game well and I'm not the worst. Mainly just looking for people to mess around with in quick play and more so 3v3s. I'm also trying to work my way up to level 25 pretty quickly so I can start playing comp and then slowing building up to a golld Mercy gun. If you want to play a bit, hit me up with your battle net name here or add me @ pAnduuhh#1986

I do have Overwatch BUT THE GAME ISNT ALLOWING ME TO PLAY BECAUSE BLIZZARD KNOWS THEY CANT HANDLE ME.

You must login to view images.

Ireallywannaplay... yudodisblizzard?

• Like 3

I do have Overwatch BUT THE GAME ISNT ALLOWING ME TO PLAY BECAUSE BLIZZARD KNOWS THEY CANT HANDLE ME.

Were you banned???

CUZ U BAD

• Like 2

APerfectMoon#1868

Though I don't play that much anymore, there it is if I do. ouo /

• Like 1

Also, if anyone is really up for doing some comp once I reach 25, that would be dope. I feel I play Mercy well enough to be a good support in a competitive atmosphere.

listen here you milk loving bish boi

1v1 in the courtyard in 1 hour & bring your friends so they can watch as I beat your milk loving ---

SCRUBBUBBLES ILL HIT UR FOOQIN HEAD WITH A GALLON OF MILK.

jonm312#1881

If you need a hardy reinheart or a damage dealing uber healing zenyatta i am the guy to call. I do a good bit of comp too.

jonm312#1881

If you need a hardy reinheart or a damage dealing uber healing zenyatta i am the guy to call. I do a good bit of comp too.

Request sent. I'm almost there for being able to do comp myself. Level 25. I'm your guy to call for a Mercy You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" />

Request sent. I'm almost there for being able to do comp myself. Level 25. I'm your guy to call for a Mercy You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" />

Let's do it fam, before Comp existed I was #300 Reinhardt-- I can be yer tank ᕦ(â—ωâ—)ᕤ . Besides, I need to do placements too for this season.

Let's do it fam, before Comp existed I was #300 Reinhardt-- I can be yer tank ᕦ(â—ωâ—)ᕤ . Besides, I need to do placements too for this season.

Mind waiting until I get 25 then we can group up? I already have 2 others that I'm going with. I'm almost 22 right now so not far off. I'm hoping to be 25 today

I have been thinking about getting overwatch is it a good game

Yup. You'll most likely find a hero that you love and just have fun You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" />

• Like 1