Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Single Guard Knife Fight Days In Infirmary

bobbythed

So there's been a trend of a day in which the lead has all the Ts get inside infirmary and be unable to be seen by him. This means they must be on the bed and against the wall with the door. He then orders his guards to go in one by one and knife fight the Ts. This is practically impossible for a guard to get a kill as the Ts are being healed and spam knifing the lone guard. The day ends when all the guards are dead except the lead who will promptly scales his health and sprays down a massive stack of vulnerable, but not trapped, Ts.

I think this day is abusive as it has no intention of leading to LR, is borderline forcing a guard to knife fight a stack of Ts, and is not in the spirit of jailbreak. It allows the lead to flex his virtual muscles on a bunch of helpless Ts and that's just about all it accomplishes.

I realize that firing the lead is possible here, but most Ts are to preoccupied with knifing the guards to think about what's going to happen when the last guard is alive.

This is just my opinion of course, if anyone would like to contend otherwise as to why the day has merit I am willing to listen.

Thanks!

• Like 2

That's pretty true, dont get me wrong. But it is kinda a troll day when i think about it. Either way, all for good fun and not really supposed to harm/annoy anyone too much

Also, i try not to do it too much, i think ive stopped recently, only doing it twice, Could you PM me if it was me who ur talking bout, or others aka thomas or others idk? just PM me

Also, i try not to do it too much, i think ive stopped recently, only doing it twice, Could you PM me if it was me who ur talking bout, or others aka thomas or others idk? just PM me

This isn't about any specific person on the server. I've left it nameless on purpose so we can discuss about the day in general on the server. Currently it is valid for any lead and I think it's worth talking about the day not the people who choose to use it.

Exactly.

This day was used and created myself to feed the hungry t's that want CT blood.

I think wardays and reasonably fair knife days can satisfy this hunger. I think its validity allows for abuse by leads who just want to get their fun from mass killing Ts. In no way am I saying this applies to you, just the server in general.

Wardays are the same thing? Why not get rid of wardays? Oh wait everyone either loves or hates wardays, and you run into the same problem either way.

Wardays are the same thing? Why not get rid of wardays? Oh wait everyone either loves or hates wardays, and you run into the same problem either way.

I'm not saying wardays are the same thing at all. I'm saying that this particular day can be abused as an unnecessary way to get to last guard in order to mass kill Ts.

I disagree with the reasoning that its use is to let Ts have a chance to get "revenge" on the guards. There are many other alternatives (such as warday and fair knife days) that don't have the entire T team getting sprayed down to do this.

If you wanted revenge on a few "bad" guards this makes sense, but if we're ending a day with it I believe that it is abusive.

I'm not saying wardays are the same thing at all. I'm saying that this particular day can be abused as an unnecessary way to get to last guard in order to mass kill Ts.

I disagree with the reasoning that its use is to let Ts have a chance to get "revenge" on the guards. There are many other alternatives (such as warday and fair knife days) that don't have the entire T team getting sprayed down to do this.

If you wanted revenge on a few "bad" guards this makes sense, but if we're ending a day with it I believe that it is abusive.

How would it be abusive? At the end of the day no one gets a special advantage by winning this day. No one gets an advantage by winning any of the days. It's just for fun, why complain?

How would it be abusive? At the end of the day no one gets a special advantage by winning this day. No one gets an advantage by winning any of the days. It's just for fun, why complain?

My complaint is that the guards are at such a massive disadvantage that the Ts will unanimously "win" this day and will be sprayed down by any competent lead. It is a waste of both guard and T time as we are not trying to advance towards the endgames the server usually revolves around. Those being rebellers successfully killing all but the last guard, or guards narrowing down the Ts to the last two.

By having the orders require a last guard you allow for abuse.

edit: Also it is pretty clear that Ts get an advantage by winning the days because of how one sided the rules in LR are. The game is structured as such to encourage the Ts to obey orders and make it to the end.

Edited by bobbythed

My complaint is that the guards are at such a massive disadvantage that the Ts will unanimously "win" this day and will be sprayed down by any competent lead. It is a waste of both guard and T time as we are not trying to advance towards the endgames the server usually revolves around. Those being rebellers successfully killing all but the last guard, or guards narrowing down the Ts to the last two.

By having the orders require a last guard you allow for abuse.

edit: Also it is pretty clear that Ts get an advantage by winning the days because of how one sided the rules in LR are. The game is structured as such to encourage the Ts to obey orders and make it to the end.

You say that this day wastes everyone time but in my experience this day takes less time because once the guards are dead the t's flood out, go to armory, and kill the lead.

You say that this day wastes everyone time but in my experience this day takes less time because once the guards are dead the t's flood out, go to armory, and kill the lead.

I have literally never seen this occur. Every time this day happens the lead scales his health and sprays down the stack with impunity. If you refer to earlier in this thread you will see that this is a common theme.

Regardless of that, I think the permanent solution should be that last guard should not be allowed to be forced.

If this day narrowed it down to two guards I would have no problem with it. It's simply the fact that it allows for the lead to abandon all thoughts of LR in favor of mowing down Ts.

My last, and possibly futile, question in this thread is do we really think a day where the last guard is guaranteed to be the lead is what we want this server to be about?

I believe that a concrete, simple rule could be put in place that would prevent forcing last guard as lead.

I fail to see how this could be misinterpreted, but am open to people proving me wrong.

Also as a very opinionated and probably invalid point of view of Bobbythed: the "average" jailbreak player will be unable to predict the outcome of a day such as this. It is unlikely that this day occurs more than twice a real day at most and thus is unlikely to trigger the democratic process necessary to stop it.

Edited by bobbythed

My last, and possibly futile, question in this thread is do we really think a day where the last guard is guaranteed to be the lead is what we want this server to be about?

I believe that a concrete, simple rule could be put in place that would prevent forcing last guard as lead.

I fail to see how this could be misinterpreted, but am open to people proving me wrong.

Also as a very opinionated and probably invalid point of view of Bobbythed: the "average" jailbreak player will be unable to predict the outcome of a day such as this. It is unlikely that this day occurs more than twice a real day at most and thus is unlikely to trigger the democratic process necessary to stop it.

you're anything but average, Bobby. But on a serious note, it's all for fun and games and if this happens once or thrice not twice a day, a REAL day, then there's no big issue as next round t's and ct's go back to normal, and if they really dislike it they can fire the lead.