Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Whats Your Loadout ?

Chaotic_

What Is Your Favorite Loadout ?

This is a simple thread which means to share your ideas and loadouts in the beginning of a Zombie Survival round .

Mine varies , but I mainly go Medic using a Medkit , 150 extra med power (If I recall ) , then gather enough pnts and buy a Mosin , since the Mosin is actually very good when it comes to making profit .

but for real:

knife, quick, surged, fit, tough and bandolier=obj

quick, surged, fit, triple tap and tough if i have enough=super tryhard mode

hammer, bandolier, the trait that makes u repair 13 life per hit=default

faulty reload, med kit, med power, hammer and the thing that makes ur screen shake=default 2

but for real:

knife, quick, surged, fit, tough and bandolier=obj

quick, surged, fit, triple tap and tough if i have enough=super tryhard mode

hammer, bandolier, the trait that makes u repair 13 life per hit=default

faulty reload, med kit, med power, hammer and the thing that makes ur screen shake=default 2

I'd mainly use the 2nd one since its mainly based on saving Klieners and being dat MVP

Fit, Tough, Quick, Surged, Plank, Non-Materialistic = obj

Battleaxe, Detpack, Plank, two pistol ammo = default

I really hate my default. Can never make profit off of any loadout.

Battleaxe is pretty good , with ammo its amazing to make profit if you hit heads , but detpack ? I would rather pick skills , like fit, tough , surged etc.

Most maps : Peashooter , X5 pistol ammo , knife , +both speed perks and +minor hp perk , non - meteralistic and palsy return.

On obj maps I love : shotgun , x5 ammo , medkit , and the returns vary from game to game.

I love playing risky and playing ring around with zombies and it allows for easy profit going into the deagle for later waves. Shotgun into boomstick for my tryhard runs on obj maps.

Battleaxe is pretty good , with ammo its amazing to make profit if you hit heads , but detpack ? I would rather pick skills , like fit, tough , surged etc.

I use detpack because in a lot of objective maps, there are opportunities where there is a small room full of the entire zombie team. I do not use it often though. Nothing else to use it on.