Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Other) Abuse Report (Archer)

Miles

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Archer

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

N/A

Where did this occur?

Other

What server?

All Servers / TS3

How long ago did this take place?

Around an hour ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

So I'm perma'd. I'm guessing his reason would be "staff disrespect" however I'm sure there's no player disrespect in the video of him that I gave last abuse report.

Now, Archer wouldn't DARE make it public on why he banned me. He doesn't even tell people who ask the exact reason. He didn't even tell me the exact reason, or any reason at all. I had to get someone else to ask for me.

My first ban and demote was for a week for spamming once with no gag or mute to warn me, this ban was permanent with no warning again. Not to mention I couldn't get a response out of staff at all either, which either means they don't know why I was banned either or some other sad reason.

This time I literally just called him gay when there were less than 10 people in a server alone.

If he has more proof he would like to actually share this time he can post it.

Also, he banned me from TS3 again even though what I did does not warrant a TS3 ban. "Just can't keep his mouth shut," sounds kind of like something a dictator would say...

Proof Links?

Edited by Miles
  • Like 1

giphy.gif

Sorry, here's my professional response:

giphy.gif

If you still don't realize what you did, then I don't know what to tell you. And you wonder why no one responds to you, it's because no one wants to deal with a troll like you so i'm stuck with dealing with you. You are simply annoying.

Also, I don't know how active you are on the forums, but you should check this out: http://hellsgamers.c...ent-policy-r489

#DiversityBRAH

• Like 15

I don't know why you keep saying "no warnings were given" "no warning again" when you were an HG member before (somehow). When you joined HG you were told the expectations/guidelines and you agreed to it by joining HG. I don't understand why you need someone to baby sit you and tell you every wrong you are doing. This is another reason I call you immature, because you want to have a personal baby sitter by your side and give you warnings to stop. Please just grow up and cut the fucking trolling already, it's annoying.

• Like 8