Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Another Point Milestone, 10K + Game Giveaway

Ryze

Favorite: Vertigo

Least Favorite: tbh I would say some maps you havent even heard of that I saw during testing some time ago, but for the sake of the thread imma keep to the server maps.

After recently playing it my opinion hasnt changed, Zs_Defection_v4 is still the worst map on the server, kek

fav: abandonedmall_v6s/and crest of waves, because it reminds me of the good ol days where i used stealth handgun to hide in IKEA for the keycard. And crst of waves is an interesting obj map in my opinion.

least fav: ravenholm(not obj),and apartments, racenholm > skycade 24/7 , aparments > go to very to and forget that u left ur 10 doors in the 5th floor

Favorite Map: Nataylis Ship. Massive solocade pointfarm if setup correctly. mlt_home is a close second. I've played the map so much that I can open the teleporter with 1:30 - 2:00 left in the first wave.

Least Favorite: Stanley_Parable is least favorite on rotation currently. Its overplayed as shit and really boring; there's only two cading spots on the whole map. Least favorite of all time is old bungalows. Humans swimming around for 6 rounds was the definition of one-sided gameplay.

• Like 1