Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Slimey [Steam_0:0:83450022]

shaniqua02

Hey guys,

Just to let everyone know that plays on the PERP server, take precautions with basing etc. when the player Slimey is online. He has SteamID STEAM_0:0:83450022 and is currently a Gold VIP. He is a million % hacking and he's absolutely terrible at hiding it. He has aimbot and ESP and normally a hacker would not set his aimbot directly towards the head but the body or lower body, but this guy has one-tapped me every single time and several other players. He also has ESP because I've tested him with sneaking up to his base two times and every single time he has come out and killed me even though he never heard me but because he could see me approaching with his ESP.

He's going to be hard to catch because he probably has a hack that will tell him when someone spectates him, so I doubt he will be banned but I'm just letting everyone know so that you can see for yourself, he will probably deny it but trust me, he IS hacking and I know it, he's been acting too suspicious and has way too much information about other players. He will probably try and hide it now that I've said this but I want to get it out so you are aware.

Thanks.