Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Thisislame Introduction

Hey guys and gals whats going on. Its me, Lame, and today I will be telling something a little bit of my self.

So it all started when I was 3 years old coming from Texas moving all the way to SAUDI ARABIA. Yes yes, the very hot place where most arabs live, but in fact there are many foreigners here. And I am just one of the many third culture kids here. Im currently 14 years old, male, and I am half Asian, half American. My dad who comes from Texas married my mother (which was living in Texas) but from China.

So some of the interesting facts about me is that I love doing many things. I am actually the #1 rubiks cube solver, #1 cup stacker, won the grand finals in a swimming competition, and won my team the slot for the grand finals in the volleyball team. Im very athletic and love to move around. I also play many instruments, such as the drums, saxophone, tuba, and harp. I compete in many chess tournaments verging many adults around the Middle East. I just got back (three days ago) from a FIDE International All Middle Eastern Chess Tournament which consisted of 180 adults and 1 kid, me. I placed 17 out of 180 people. (Which honestly means a lot to me being the fact I beat a lot of adults.)

How I found out about HG was very weird. If you don't know already I was a member from PB (Play Boy) Fortress. Which is a community of players (just like HG) who mainly play in TF2. I got sick of this group after being in that group for 3.5 years because it was mostly filled with foolish kids. I was a super admin (4 highest rank) in PB. I was browsing through some JailBreak servers and found HG. Though at first people seemed quite mean, but I managed to cope with this and play with them. Know a lot of people are so friendly to me making this one of the communities the best.

I haven't introduced my name yet, well my name is Ben Tan, short for Benjamin. And I wish to meat all the friendly (and mean) people in this community.

Ben, ThisIsLame =)

• Like 2