Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lefty Or Righty?

Recently I switched to using Left hand on my view model and it's actually really good, it made me play better (I feel, even though I suck) and I was wondering what other people used? I'm right handed IRL and I was put off with left hand because of that.

So tell me, do you use left or right hand view model? And are you left or right handed IRL?

Have you tried using the opposite hand view model and what did you think?

I thought the whole view model changing around thing was a bit silly although it depends on what direction you find easiest to move in. For example some people prefer strafing in a certain direction. This can have a small impact. Obviously the model position is made just for the fact that people do use their mouse with their left hand. Makes sense that the gun comes from the hand you are controlling your mouse with. It is just a psychological thing. While you may find it an advantage to use the left hand model while using your mouse in the right hand, you will sometimes become confused and make little mistakes. You might not notice it, but I'm sure it will happen.