Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Me Here

Hello everyone. I was thinking few day's about what could i write in this topic about my self, so this is what i came up with.

My goal is to be popular on Twitch and successful as to become my primary thing in life,cuz that is where i'm aiming to.

I also want to grow my YouTube channel as much as it is possible with all sort of games, which means that i'm not playing just one game.

Some of them are like Battlefield 1 and 4, Team Fortress 2, World of Warcraft, Cabal Online(NA) and few more others.

I search for good community's like this to join and have fun with game, but i don't forget my other priorities as to become successful with streaming and recording games.

I also belive that i can success and make huge progress with you guys and to actualy have some fun with games, becuz that's why we are playing them, right? To have fun.

My content that i make is not to behave as someone who i'm not, like some successful people that are trying to look badazz/crazy/insane to attract attention on him, and

i don't judge them, is what i'm saying that i'm not like that. My content is normal,having fun with people i play and enjoying every single moment of game that we are playing.

I'm 27 years old from Bosnia and Hercegovina(Europe) and my real name is Agić© Suad. I'm also living religious relaxed life with not much of stress

(but problems always can be solved,just don't run from them)is always what i'm trying to say to myself when i get one.

I'm currently unemployed, since there is really hard to find any job in this country. Streaming&recording has became my priority since i lost my job.

Yes it is hard,it comes with great sacrifice of real life.

Basicly this has became my real life and i enjoy every moment of it. Thanks for reading and speaking of recording. My new video with our HG members has been released yestrday.

And there is more to come. This was just Part 1.

Since this is where we Introduce ourself, i'm not gona link it here. But if you are curious chek that at my YouTube channel.

Link to YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCYLO0Ac8Y2H6wP85GpsradA

Link to Twitch: www.twitch.tv/premixedbugle37

Due to my low specs pc i'm sadly not able to stream games like Battlefiled 1,But i can record it with some frezzes here and there ! :)

Thanks once agein for reading this, and it would be awesome if you guys leave a like on new HG video (Battlefiled 1) gameplay. Make a comment or like/dislike it.

Thanks and cya out there gamers..

post-40776-0-46343800-1491912881_thumb.jpg

Edited by PremixedBugle37-hg-
  • Like 2