Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How To Make: Green Kebab

SatoshiAaron

Yesterday I tried some Kebab that I'd left over for a few days. I didn't expect anything to change, but it had an amazing flavour. Here I am going to show you how to make this new food yourself...

ZgplGCl.jpg

1. Get Kebab

It doesn't really matter where you get it. You can either get it from a takeaway or from your supermarket in the frozen section.

2. Freeze the Kebab

Put the Kebab in the freezer and leave it there for about a day.

3. Heat the Kebab

Take the Kebab out and take it out of the current container/wrapper and put it into a plastic microwaveable container.

Microwave the Kebab for 4 minutes.

4. Leaving the Kebab

Leave the Kebab in a closed container in a dark place at room temperature. Leave the Kebab for about 72 hours (3 days).

5. It's ready!

The Kebab should now be green in colour. Please be aware that the smell may not be too nice, but it does taste nice. You can either eat it cold as it has already been cooked or microwave it for just under a minute.

ENJOY

• Like 1