Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Gmod) Abuse Report (Hg | ¤_¤Adam¤_¤)

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

HG | ¤_¤ADAM¤_¤

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:20213021

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

[HG] 24/7 Zombie Survival! | US-Central | FastDL | HeLLsGamers.

How long ago did this take place?

1 hour ago on Flatgrass

Give us a brief description of the incident.

HG | ¤_¤ADAM¤_¤ and HG | ಠ_ಠ (Face Guy)
was seen point farming on the server during the event.

HG | ¤_¤ADAM¤_¤ is seen buffing up HG | ಠ_ಠ (Face Guy)
up to 5000 HP in a large Harambe model when he was the last player standing when a division leader initiated the "Wendigo and Infinite Stones" event. As you are perfectly clear on what happens to the last player, in which they receive an RPG to annihilate as many players as possible, HG | ಠ_ಠ (Face Guy)
spammed RPGs onto the other zombies and received a whopping 1606 points before he was killed after a full 5 to 10 minutes of trying to kill him as he was buffed up to 5000 HP. I would have let this slide off easily but two things stood out which would be considered abuse at this point:

i) Adam or any other admins do not give or shower other players with points, which made me think Adam and Face were cooperating to point farm.

ii) I have been banned once by ATB for point farming, and seeing an admin/division staff doing the same without any penalty makes me sick and confirms my fears towards the entire leadership as a whole, in addition to the number of witnesses and admins online during that time which did not take action and cancelled the kick vote on Face and Adam.

I have uploaded the logs and scores to confirm the point farming actions as well as the list of admins/mods online which did not take any action and ignore this blatant action

Proof Links?

Edited by DoragonHunter2
  • Like 2

It was apart of the flatgrass event once we realized how OP we made face we started nerfing him. First igniting him which didn't do much then set his hp to a more reasonable amount. Also why yes I could have stopped the votes because you are not allowed votekick mods+ I let it run its course and it did not receive enough votes.

• Like 5

Not Abuse

i) This was a event put on by a DL

ii) This is no way the same as what you were banned for which was making a pact with humans when you were a zombie to farm points by damaging props and them repairing props.

• Like 8