Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Remove Chrono Butcher

baltii

As you guys may know, one of my favorite things to do on HG ZS is solo cade.

Unfortunately, solo cading is now near impossible because of the Chrono Butcher. The Chrono Butcher's teleport ability makes it extremely unfair for small cades and ruins many fun games for me.

I know this is a very controversial topic, but I know many ZS players who agree with my views on it..

I hope we can think about the negative effects the chrono butcher through the eyes of people in small cades and eother remove it or hold a vote to see what others think about it.

Thanks

-Baltii

• Like 5

I personally think it was fine when you could see chrono's knife when he's teleporting. It allowed humans to counter him pretty easily.

Just like most bosses, Chrono can demolish cades with unaware humans. He's pretty fun to play as and also brings a new level of gameplay for both humans and zombies.

If seeing chrono's knife isn't enough to stop him from being too overpowered, then your second idea would be great. Maybe change the amount of time he needs to recharge after teleporting depending on the amount of players? (Less players of X=More recharge time)

Edited by Imbeast
  • Like 1

I'm saying it's not op. In fact, it's pretty bad when humans actually realize how easy it is to kill. By the time it's shows up, a team of 3 people in a cade can wreck a chrono with tier 4 weapons. A few days ago I did it myself with a sig. Didn't even have time to move and it was dead.

• Like 1

I liked about what you said for solo cade when the population is weak under 20 ppls chrono butcher can be unpardonable but chrono is very usefull when the server is above 60 ppls if the front cade is still not down past wave 4, chrono bucther can easily hide around this big area for force humans to retreat

• Like 1

C Butcher already has more cooldown time the less humans are around (up to double time then compared to with 20+ humans around). But I guess I could go with trying to make him semi-transparent (like wraiths) while he teleports if there's only a few humans around in addition to further increasing the recharge time.

• Like 3