Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why Do You Play Zs

So I was wondering. Why do you come back to play ZS

What keeps you coming back.

Is it to socialize? Do you want to show your skills? Or you have an autistic OCD type obession that won't let you leave.

And to that effect, what would make you leave the server?

I'm genuinelly curious.

For me, I like the attention, and the recognition. I love it when the eyes are on me.

What about you guys?

• Like 7

What keeps me coming?...

Just coming back to see everyone I knew when I first joined the server and got me to joined HG

Never regretted that decision

What would stop me from returning?

If the community just changed and everyone just wasn't who I once knew.

I play since 3.5 years and the two first years it was for tryhard and show skill currently most game I play is just for watch people playing and stay AFK. I keep playing because I give soo much in this server I dont want that everything collapses, still making some map I like bring new gameplay in this gamemode

If I need to leave is only by shitty update I dont like or out of freinds

• Like 1

I mostly play zombie survival because of the varied gameplay and strong Community. I usually play around the same gameplay style for a couple of months Before i get bored, i then try something else which i try to get good at. which is bhopping at the moment. But the biggest reason i still play is because of the great Community. Meeting new people and getting to know them etc. Another great thing about Hellsgamers Zombie Survival is that a large part of the Community has played on the server for years, so a big part of the regulars and players know eachother, and the Zombie Survival Community is very tight in that aspect.

What keeps you coming back

Did you see the community behind ZS?

Also, the chat is weird sometimes. I like it!

what would make you leave the server

A general server shutdown, ultra-detailed shit playermodels that only help you with low frames (as the Hobo ones. I hate having 4FPS thanks to them) or tyrant administrators (_Jons... cannot name him).

Also: https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494744706063.webm

I play ZS because I love defending the barricade from incoming zombies with the team, it's really enjoyable. I also love objective and escape maps, going to the destination while killing zombies is really fun too.

• Like 1

I started playing zs because I had no life after moving across the pacific 5 years ago.

I kept playing because this is one very few game mode that I was willing to specialize in; due to the fact a lot of ttt and jailbreak servers were infested with power-hungry 15 year old admins and abuses.

Though I departed from hg zs last december because I grew extremely tired of people waiting for high tier guns and do absolutely nothing - which obviously included hauling props and spawn camping.

Why am I still checking the forum then? Maybe I still care about the server that I once had fun in. heh.

I feel as though if I don't join every once in a while, cading will go down hill and nobody will ever make good cades again.

Also, the satisfaction of killing the humans really fast and ending the game in a couple of rounds is cool too.

:lol: :lol: :D^_^

Edited by Harmonics