Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

South/texas Usa Meetup

ArkAngelAngel

5 DAYS TILL THE MEET UP

Hello, Everyone, I am ArkAngelAngel and I live in Texas. I have been talking to quite a few people that live in Texas,

And we are trying to see if we can do a meetup based here in Texas, Most likely a place like six flags which are very fun and great for large and or small groups of people. Now, of course, summer vacation has already started for many people and planning a date to accustom the highest amount of people will be the most optimal.

Six Flags over Texas:

The dates we are looking at is July 10(Monday). 10:30 am- 10pm. Comment down below when and if you are able to make it.

I tried to do one such meetup last year and the main concern not only for the people going but for the parents are who are these people???

Oh, you met them online, you don't really know them.

If there are concerns such as that, they are free to meet us at the entrance and exchange phone numbers etc. Perhaps some of the younger community may not go and that's fine, I myself have just finished my Senior year. At a certain point near a group chat in any app would be greatly appreciated to help organize.

If there are any other questions feel free to comment down below or Pm me and or email me at [email protected] for more info. I have done this nearly over a month in advance to maximize the chance for people to become aware and be able to go to this very fun event. If any person close to Texas or farther away wants to come they are always welcome.

• 4 weeks later...