Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unturned Hg Servers Need Active Admin

Jdylwallop

Appreciate the servers HG puts up for us all to geek out on but it's almost impossible to play on the Unturned servers on the weekends.

Unturned is updated every Friday at 10am-12pm MST, and then sometimes again on Saturday mornings, you server needs to update in order for us to keep playing once the update comes out.

From what i understand, the HG servers auto reboot at midnight wherever the server lives, i'm thinking east coast US. Anyways, what i'm getting at is if the game updates, but the server doesn't you can't game on it. So from friday-sunday there's no chance. Which is why you have no traffic ever on these servers.

What would it take to become an admin on one of these servers?

I know a ton of steam users who would want to come back to these servers. Great pings, just no admin ever.

Thanks,

well, pretty sure you have to be a recruit first - https://hellsgamers.com/forum/16-recruitment/

uhh, everytime i get on unturned and check out the hg servers, nobody is on. ive tried to play on it but its really out-dated and my eu ping doesnt help. (constant freeze)

but if you can get those old players to join the servers again, im sure someone would start taking action on the unturned server if there are no admins on.

haha yes! 2 of them and they have decent followers on there but every friday when an update comes, you have to wait like 18hrs for the server to reset and if another update comes out the next day, you basically can't play all weekend.

Happening right now.

Can we please get the server restarted?