Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fire Headcrabs, A Good Concept Poor Execution.

First of all I would like to appluad the removal of the fire headcrab but though its stay was short I would like to see something filling a similar role be added it just doesn't need to be a server choking hellbeast. Basically a small suocide bomb crab seems to be a good idea, an autonamous bonemesh ball eoth a little smaller radius and boom there is the meatcrab.

Sorry if this is shit its 2am

• Like 1

I think it is necessary to stop adding all the time full of things with fire, particles, laser etc etc. Source does not like this and it does that lower the fps of people. Already I find that 100 slots is too much and that we should go down to 90 because that lag.

It should not be forgotten that most people do not have i7 and gtx 1070 ... most have an i3 or i5 range of protable computers with an entry level graphics card or a small gtx 960 ... You have to adapt to this.

So I do not imagine with a new zombie with effects ..

Edited by Master ToF
  • Like 2

I Must. Agree Same Thing. They even caused lag such as env_fire and its radius is ridiculous I'm just happy it got removed. we even lost vertigo before by firecrabs, yes it even ruined obj's.

Thanks. For Removing Them!

Yeah There Even Like Zombine Too.

Edited by BlueBerry1