Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mission 21

ReeD

sorry, i skipped every other mission because they are boring but this is too good to pass up even if i dont win.

Reed, you need to go outside my dude. you stay inside and.. is that a few extra pounds? hell, if you ran like your mouth, you would be in shape. you cover up your hairline so people dont question it and you ask yourself everyday what division your actually in. id give you a nasty look but it looks like you already got one m8.

your that guy that wears a fuckin tank-top and you tell yourself it looks cool but in reality they are as good as your csgo skins.

• Like 1

Look like the type of dude to listen to x and say he listen to real rap

Why you have a plastic cup right next to your ass in your bathroom

Why your hair thingy pink

why i got the feeling that under those glasses your eyes look like the squids

why you look like you got a pair of these on http://imgur.com/a/LHRMQ

id say your parents should be dissapointed but they named you zeyad what do they expect

ily reed

• Like 1

Just for fun, still <3

You live with your parents still because you sure as hell dont have a decorated and clean bathroom. You are wearing a tanktop because sitting in front of a screen all day has made normal t's and other shirts uncomfortably tight, fatass. Throwing up a peace sign because its year 2000. And nice hat, let me guess, a memento/keepsake of your very first convention? Also those glasses are fucking stupid.

Love Sungod

Edited by Sungod #ProPAIN
  • Like 1

i'm against hate u,u but HOLLYY SHITTT YOU'RE UGLY

q0VMaxa.gif

YOUR NOSE LOOKS LIKE A MIDGET'S COCK AND LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE PORTION OF YOUR SMILE BC JESUS DAMNNN. WE'RE BARELY ABLE TO SEE IT AND I CAN TELL MY DEADGRANNIE HAS BETTER TEETH THAN UR HEADASS. BOIIII LETS NOT EVEN MENTION YOUR OVER COOKED CHICKEN NUGGET FINGERS, AND WHERE TF R UR GAINZZZ, YOUR BODY IS BURNING MY EYES, PUT SOMETHING ON FFS. YOUR WEARING THAT TOY ON YOUR HEAD BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD RIDE UR ASS.

much love<3, would smash

• Like 2