Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Urgent Cading Bug Please Fix

when you are holding a prop, and a zombie hits it out of your hands towards you. You and anyone within 5 feet will INSTANTLY DIE to "propkill".

Doesnt matter what size prop, its happened to me three times today and yesteraday, first it was with a tiny little computer tower, then up to a pallet, and so on.

Also, the zombie doesnt matter either, a fast headcrab managed to "propkill" 3 of us because he ran at me and hit the prop out of my hand towards me. Its so frustrating because i usually cade every map and its starting to happen a lot more and I am okay with dying to ACTUAL prop kills but not cheap prop kill bugs like this.

Please fix

Edited by Guest

Sounds like a Marco issue, please contact him about it

I tried asking him ingame recently If I could add him about an update idea, but he said "nah" so that's why I posted here

Edited by Guest