Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Vip And Above Only Server?

GlimTV

Sounds like a plan for disaster in my opinion. Just go to trade #4 for that. Perfect place to just screw around or something. Also seeing that people are talking about admin abuse within the "VIP+ server" we all know some Moderators like me are not gonna like that along with division management. Not gonna end well mate. Rather stick to the servers we have now. Besides, unless the Division Leaders are present in the server and give someone the All Clear, otherwise would be classified as abuse. Even then if they were present, there is a small chance they would even say it's ok. Which I greatly doubt. I would take serious action to stop any admin who might be abusing there power. Most situations will just be recorded and submitted in an Abuse Report. However matters can arise within seconds that cannot be waited on for action. Admin controls are given to us to keep the servers clean. Not for entertainment. I'm sure that I'm not the only Mod+ who believes in this as well.

Signed-

mHFlFCh.jpg

Edited by Admiral Owl

Sounds like a plan for disaster in my opinion. Just go to trade #4 for that. Perfect place to just screw around or something. Also seeing that people are talking about admin abuse within the "VIP+ server" we all know some Moderators like me are not gonna like that along with division management. Not gonna end well mate. Rather stick to the servers we have now. Besides, unless the Division Leaders are present in the server and give someone the All Clear, otherwise would be classified as abuse. Even then if they were present, there is a small chance they would even say it's ok. Which I greatly doubt. I would take serious action to stop any admin who might be abusing there power. Most situations will just be recorded and submitted in an Abuse Report. However matters can arise within seconds that cannot be waited on for action. Admin controls are given to us to keep the servers clean. Not for entertainment. I'm sure that I'm not the only Mod+ who believes in this as well.

Signed-

mHFlFCh.jpg

While we do have debug servers, we don't actually ever go on there, Besides for entertainment staff + which we occasionally fool around with resize and godmode, we don't really do anything else for the reason of someone will call admin abuse and some people will abuse report you, Yes we are given admin commands to keep servers inline but that also doesn't mean we cant have fun with some commands we have access to? besides slay/kick/ban, we, at least in tf2 have access to more than a dozen of other commands that at one point would have been used for a little entertainment, Some people are extremely uptight with certain rules and will abuse report you without a thought but I think we forget that we are in HG to have fun with friends, we are not a company and this is not a job, we do not get paid , Sure the VIP part wouldn't be ok since VIP changes mostly due to player rank, but mods + would be down, people say that having a server like this would mean mods would be able to "abuse" however they pleased, but if we are all friends having fun with each other, (dont sig that), is it really abusing? Mods+ only no one else. plus we screen mods rigorously enough to know they on a normal basis won't use the admin commands to hurt others.

• Like 1