Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

event September Anime Night Voting Thread

Raptor

September Anime Night Poll  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What kind of Weeaboo cringey shit is this?

• Well if you haven't been exposed to anime(or your parents restrict everything from the magical country that holds a yearly penis festival), Anime is a Japanese video cartoon in which the characters have large doe-like eyes and voices of 7 year old little girls. Every month there will be a poll in which the community can vote on an Anime series(preferably around 12 episodes) or Movie that we will indulge on a simulwatch. The poll will be held 1-3 weeks before the actual event and the week before the option with the most votes will be the one we watch from start to finish, uninterrupted.

What kinky ass cartoons can we choose from?

• A group of intelligent, North Korean-Donald Trump supporters and I will compile a list of around 5-7 options that will be voted on by the community. These weird ass cartoons can be Comedy, Horror, Sci-fi or anything in between(except hentai u creepy ass weirdo, that's for the after party).

p.s: message me if you want to help me pick options :wink:

Why the fuck should I come to this freaky dinosaur shit?

• Why in the hell not. Instead of sitting on your ass telling people on jailbreak to "stop talking over lead," you can cuddle with your bodypillow and tell people to "stop talking over sakura chan" you damn weeb. Even if you haven't watched anime before, or you have sworn to satan that you would never let your eyes feast on Japanese cartoons, you can enjoy your time with fellow HG members and try it out.

Note: If you do not see an Anime you like on the voting poll, you may comment the name of an Anime you would like to see added(In the first week the poll is up for). If the Anime you suggested receives a good amount of likes it will be added to the poll.

Edited by Raptor
  • Like 3

Yes. Also where is Death Note? with all the controversy about the movies we should have a comparison night where we watch the movie and the anime.

I will definitely not be watching that movie ever again; although, if this event goes well i'm sure the anime will be on the list of voting options in the future :D

no boku no pico????

That's for the after party ;)

• Like 2