Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nintendo 64 Games

Ryze

Talk about boring! Jk.

• Conker's Bad Fur Day
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Donkey Kong 64
  • Banjo-Tooie

​That's some for ya.

:pepper:

Screw Donkey Kong 64, I had ordered it and cancelled it soon after (seller was kind enough to cancel a no-return purchase). It requires the expansion pack and the n64 i bought doesn't have it and it costs a lot to buy one

Screw Donkey Kong 64, I had ordered it and cancelled it soon after (seller was kind enough to cancel a no-return purchase). It requires the expansion pack and the n64 i bought doesn't have it and it costs a lot to buy one

Oh stop crying. Just get it. :)

majora"s mask is a must have

paper mario is like the best game that isnt zelda/mario kart on many nintendo console"s

if ur a smoker/drinker/chronic masturbator and wanna game while smoking drinking masturbatin i suggest u get a glove controller isnt ez to learn to play with 'except racing games"

and if ur going down the list of nintendo consoles: mario party and smash bros, all of em

im a lil confused though, do u want to play lots of nintendo games or do u want a nintendo collection u want to play with

if u just wanna play the games there are some relative cheap emulator consoles on the market

majora"s mask is a must have

paper mario is like the best game that isnt zelda/mario kart on many nintendo console"s

if ur a smoker/drinker/chronic masturbator and wanna game while smoking drinking masturbatin i suggest u get a glove controller isnt ez to learn to play with 'except racing games"

and if ur going down the list of nintendo consoles: mario party and smash bros, all of em

im a lil confused though, do u want to play lots of nintendo games or do u want a nintendo collection u want to play with

if u just wanna play the games there are some relative cheap emulator consoles on the market

I know I can play on emulators and I have a bit before but I'd rather detach myself from the computer when playing the games and if I hang out with friends we can enjoy some authentic classic games. As for 2 in 1 consoles and such nah I prefer the real thing and I'd like to keep them down the line

• 1 month later...

Legend of Zelda Majora Mask MASTER QUEST....

Legend of Zelda Orcarina of Time MASTER QUEST...

Mario RPG

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2

007 Goldeneye

Perfect Dark

And the master of all n64 games... Conkers Bad Fur day

Majoras Mask is one of the best n64 games of all time. Perfect Dark / Golden eye / Conkers Bad Fur Day is solo/multi player..

If you remember Donky Kong Racing and remember the little squirrel in it.. He got his own game.. And damn is it amazing.

Edited by Wonderland

Legend of Zelda Majora Mask MASTER QUEST....

Legend of Zelda Orcarina of Time MASTER QUEST...

Mario RPG

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2

007 Goldeneye

Perfect Dark

And the master of all n64 games... Conkers Bad Fur day

Majoras Mask is one of the best n64 games of all time. Perfect Dark / Golden eye / Conkers Bad Fur Day is solo/multi player..

If you remember Donky Kong Racing and remember the little squirrel in it.. He got his own game.. And damn is it amazing.

both master quest were for gamecube only. i hope you know that. if you do then cool this was a shit post

if u don"t want to buy a gameboy, gameboy advance or gameboy color.

there is an addon for the gamecube, which is pretty cheap imo, which makes u able to play all games for gb,gba and gb-color.

and most nintendo systems have a way u can play many many games for almost nothing, gamecube has an addon for sd cards... u can buy sd cards with basically all games on em =)

and furthermore, if u want to play even more games, a wii is pretty cheap atm. a wii allows u to use sd cards too, and on ebay u can ezily find sd cards with couple thousand games on them, relatively cheap(cheap af compared to like 5k games).

the sd cards hold usually all games the system can play, so all nes snes n64 gameboys included.

if u still want to have all games physically, this is a great way to play for 30min to see if its for u, cause some games can be expensive.

Edited by optical

if u don"t want to buy a gameboy, gameboy advance or gameboy color.

there is an addon for the gamecube, which is pretty cheap imo, which makes u able to play all games for gb,gba and gb-color.

and most nintendo systems have a way u can play many many games for almost nothing, gamecube has an addon for sd cards... u can buy sd cards with basically all games on em =)

and furthermore, if u want to play even more games, a wii is pretty cheap atm. a wii allows u to use sd cards too, and on ebay u can ezily find sd cards with couple thousand games on them, relatively cheap(cheap af compared to like 5k games).

the sd cards hold usually all games the system can play, so all nes snes n64 gameboys included.

if u still want to have all games physically, this is a great way to play for 30min to see if its for u, cause some games can be expensive.

Still got my Gameboy Color from when I was like 4-5 years old :D And have a Gameboy Advance SP, I'd say I'm all set for handhelds!

Oh and the OG DS too

https://www.retrocir...-quest-edition/

Majoras Mask DOES have a Master Quest Edition and it WAS released on N64.

Im literally looking at my n64 master quest cartridge... I even have the matching ROM for master quest.. And boy they changed how EVERYthing works..... They changed the order you do the dungeons AS WELL AS the rewards each dungeon gives you..

Edited by Wonderland

https://www.retrocir...-quest-edition/

Majoras Mask DOES have a Master Quest Edition and it WAS released on N64.

Im literally looking at my n64 master quest cartridge... I even have the matching ROM for master quest.. And boy they changed how EVERYthing works..... They changed the order you do the dungeons AS WELL AS the rewards each dungeon gives you..

so...it's a mod, like i said

• 1 year later...

"Screw Donkey Kong 64, I had ordered it and cancelled it soon after (seller was kind enough to cancel a no-return purchase). It requires the expansion pack and the n64 i bought doesn't have it and it costs a lot to buy one"

Expansion pack only needed for a small handfull of games and actually optimizes an even smaller handfull. I'd get it to have options, but most games end up un-optimazing when you use expanon.

P.S. Get Rumble pack- works with almost every game

Edited by welchnome

• 1 year later...