Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Immolator Balancing, Stop Taking Damage From Fire.

Respolo

Currently, immolators take damage from molotovs. Could it be changed where they get healed by them instead? My reasoning is that water is an instant kill for immolators for obvious reasons, you put out the fire. But if you add fire to an immolator, it shouldn't take damage. It should gain health if anything.

• Like 3

I think Respolo means how if you are immolator and fall in water you die. :'D Or am I confused?

I could be.

:excl: I haven't slept in 24 hours. :excl:

Yeah I was unclear. If you have into a body of water you instantly die as an immolator. So I feel like fire shouldn't negatively affect an immolator, since water does right now.

• Like 1

Yeah I was unclear. If you have into a body of water you instantly die as an immolator. So I feel like fire shouldn't negatively affect an immolator, since water does right now.

So I understood correctly :) Yay! But yes, I actually kind of agree. Even if it doesn't get healed by the fire at the very least it'd be neat if the fire didn't hurt it.

Currently, immolators take damage from molotovs. Could it be changed where they get healed by them instead?

I think at the very least they shouldn't take damage from molotovs. However having molotovs heal the immolators could be op if humans spam molotovs. I guess it really depends on how much molotovs would heal them though.

• Like 1

Sounds great

I think I understand what you're trying to explain

Immolator and Chilled Immolator are the same but different power

Immolator are able to

- set props on fire ( e.g sofa , boxes , tables , door , chair etc)

-set players on fire

- Disadvantages: Will die on water

- Advantages - if Molotov is being thrown , it would heal the Immolator rather than burning it to death

Chilled Immolator however are able to

- Freeze props and make them easy to damage it

- Freeze players , this would allow other zombies to attack him / her while she is frozen in one spot

- Disadvantages : won't die on water and will die if Molotov is being thrown ( cause it's chilled so it like ice , will melt )

I don't know if you're trying to explain what I've given

and it also provide an advantage for the Immolator if Molotov is being thrown as they can still attack the cade , while the other zombies are getting burn to death

Edited by Jessica
  • Like 2

Sounds great

I think I understand what you're trying to explain

Immolator and Chilled Immolator are the same but different power

Immolator are able to

- set props on fire ( e.g sofa , boxes , tables , door , chair etc)

-set players on fire

- Disadvantages: Will die on water

- Advantages - if Molotov is being thrown , it would heal the Immolator rather than burning it to death

Chilled Immolator however are able to

- Freeze props and make them easy to damage it

- Freeze players , this would allow other zombies to attack him / her while she is frozen in one spot

- Disadvantages : won't die on water and will die if Molotov is being thrown ( cause it's chilled so it like ice , will melt )

I don't know if you're trying to explain what I've given

and it also provide an advantage for the Immolator if Molotov is being thrown as they can still attack the cade , while the other zombies are getting burn to death

Once again Jessica did a very good job of summing things up. :D That makes the idea sound even better anyway. +1

• 2 weeks later...