Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Re-Populate Zombie Master

Chaotic_

As the title would suggest, I think that Zombie Master should be re-populated since the numbers are low and it's pretty much a waste of server space.

I have an idea for an event, a fun one to be exact, and if it is needed I can plan the event and get some activity on Zombie Master.

• Like 3

If you guys like playing it when you're on TS just get each other to get on, then once people see there's people on they'll most likely get others to get on too when they see numbers.

That sounds like an good idea , Ryze

But i don't know if others would want to join the ZM Channel and also the server

Edited by Jessica

If you guys like playing it when you're on TS just get each other to get on, then once people see there's people on they'll most likely get others to get on too when they see numbers.

I will try! :D I'll probably fail too, but it is worth a try. I'd love to see it have a semi-regular population.

• Like 1

I will try! :D I'll probably fail too, but it is worth a try. I'd love to see it have a semi-regular population.

I'm down to help make this happen. However, tbh, I've never played ZM and have no idea what it's about, lol. Perhaps there are others that just don't know its greatness?

Edited by Vîcîous
  • Like 1

I'm down to help make this happen. However, tbh, I've never played ZM and have no idea what it's about, lol. Perhaps there are others that just don't know its greatness?

I'd be very happy to show you! :) I just need to figure out a time when I can be on at the same time as you!

I suggest dedicating a 1-2 hour timeslot in the week for ZM, same for Cinema (we got 11 randoms on yesterday) and that way everyone knows that that day and specific time to get onto that server for some fun :)

Sounds like a good idea to me! :D Just need to figure out the best time and day of the week. Lately for me I have had Sundays off. But I would very much love to get people on both servers.

• Like 1

I suggest dedicating a 1-2 hour timeslot in the week for ZM, same for Cinema (we got 11 randoms on yesterday) and that way everyone knows that that day and specific time to get onto that server for some fun :)

That sounds very good

Let's Help and Popluate ZM together :3

Even though it's a bit laggy , I'm sure forrest can fix it

• Like 1

• 1 year later...