Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

in progress Human Transporter

ForrestMarkX

Not against the idea let see how it will be on the live, for me part it would better to have only 1 stock of that. Quick review the time since teleportation should the opposite on the first panel that mean if you want escape from a cade because the cade is currently failing if you take too much time for react for the teleporter you are dead. With that wrong teleport it will be really easy way for runner with boomstick outside for escape, just put down the teleport when you have around 20hp left and you are tp in 1 second

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 2

I definitely feel like some balancing would need to be done, as I can see many ways it'd be too much. With that said, I think it'd be kinda cool and fun. :D

Not really, the teleport mechanic works for both Humans and Zombies, therefore if a cade with a teleporter was down then zombies can walk right through.

I can see the bigger picture of these items, basically you can only get them from the worth menu and you can only have a limited amount, and there are multiple types , so here we are shown the barricade-maker and the teleporter, we can add a weapon upgrade station that upgrades any weapon for 150% the original price of the weapon , the way these mechanics are balanced is due to the fact they need to be connected to the Crate , otherwise they wont work ( With the exception of the 2nd teleporter)

• Like 1

Not really, the teleport mechanic works for both Humans and Zombies, therefore if a cade with a teleporter was down then zombies can walk right through.

I can see the bigger picture of these items, basically you can only get them from the worth menu and you can only have a limited amount, and there are multiple types , so here we are shown the barricade-maker and the teleporter, we can add a weapon upgrade station that upgrades any weapon for 150% the original price of the weapon, the way these mechanics are balanced is due to the fact they need to be connected to the Crate , otherwise they won't work ( With the exception of the 2nd teleporter)

True, I can see that as well. I am definitely interested. :D

Of course, having said that I'm the one that has fun either way so I suppose my opinion doesn't carry much weight.

Edited by ValueSensei

Great idea! we see that there was work. GG

I think it would be necessary to oblige that the first teleporter be placed in an area of the armory. As you already do for the props constructor.

I agree the trazix notice, it must limit the stock to 1 and put it to 400 points. It must be a purchase that is expensive to give value to this tool and make you want to buy it (like a luxury).

Great idea! we see that there was work. GG

I think it would be necessary to oblige that the first teleporter be placed in an area of the armory. As you already do for the props constructor.

I agree the trazix notice, it must limit the stock to 1 and put it to 400 points. It must be a purchase that is expensive to give value to this tool and make you want to buy it (like a luxury).

Exactly sums up what I was thinking but couldn't figure out how to say. :D
  • Like 1

I agree with Trazix on the cooldown. The preview shows something akin to the chrono butcher's effect: it's immediately active when triggered and the freeze time starts when it's done. With the teleporter, it's probably more balanced to have a warmup time before you teleport instead of (or in addition to) the cooldown once you're on the other side. Otherwise, it will be a really cheesy (if expensive) getaway for humans. Didn't notice that the last prop in the cade is at 100 hp holding back 20 zombies? You can just pop in the teleporter and you're away instantly.

Is there any kind of troll prevention with the teleporter? I'm just thinking that people might waste it intentionally or pick it up at the "last moment" when it's actually needed. If the original owner dies, does it become open like arsenal and resupply? Can it be picked up once placed? If so, I can see it be picked up at a solocade destination after the owner dies in order to cut down on the number of humans and unlock T6. On the other hand, if it can't be picked up it's easily wasted.

• Like 1

I agree with Trazix on the cooldown. The preview shows something akin to the chrono butcher's effect: it's immediately active when triggered and the freeze time starts when it's done. With the teleporter, it's probably more balanced to have a warmup time before you teleport instead of (or in addition to) the cooldown once you're on the other side. Otherwise, it will be a really cheesy (if expensive) getaway for humans. Didn't notice that the last prop in the cade is at 100 hp holding back 20 zombies? You can just pop in the teleporter and you're away instantly.

Is there any kind of troll prevention with the teleporter? I'm just thinking that people might waste it intentionally or pick it up at the "last moment" when it's actually needed. If the original owner dies, does it become open like arsenal and resupply? Can it be picked up once placed? If so, I can see it be picked up at a solocade destination after the owner dies in order to cut down on the number of humans and unlock T6. On the other hand, if it can't be picked up it's easily wasted.

I was thinking one way it might be better is if whenever you use the teleport zombies nearby the destination can see its location. I don't know if that makes sense but I feel like it might help make people save teleporting till they really need to. Then again, people would troll that too though... Ohwell :'D