Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Weapon Removal Suggestions

ForrestMarkX

I know this is more of a suggest-and-done kinda thread but I just wanna give my input.

Weapon Name: Shortbow

Reason: 5 shortbows = humans win more than half the time, throw the point multipliers out the window they are simply overpowered.

5 shortbows kills nightmare in 5 seconds

remove them completely, or decrease stock to 2

I'd say like stock of 2, available at a higher round (not after wave 2 but like after 3) and see how it goes from there I guess

Weapon Name: Ender automatic shotgun

Reason: One of the most useless weapons ever and underrated. Overall the damage and spread of it sucks and no one ever uses it

100% agree

Some weapons I rarely see in action are as follows:

The 'Mauser' Handgun and the Deagle

Both the 'Mauser' and the Deagle are both 'Tier 2' pistols obviously costing 80 points, seemingly being overpriced for some pistols they are easily outdone by the 'Tier 1' pistols, dealing almost the same amount of damage across each pistol. I rarely see these guns being used as 'Tier 1' and even the 'Worth' Menu pistols out-do them.

The Raygun

Another pistol, the Raygun is a 'Tier 5' pistol, far too costly when being compared to its utility, it deals somewhat mediocre damage, comparable to 'Tier 1'. I also rarely see this pistol being used as there are far too many alternatives that out-do it.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just because you don't profit well with fubar doesn't make it a bad weapon. It's like gluon; little profit for user, beneficial to the human team because of high damage.

First off, this ^. Finally, someone said it, or someone brought this up again.

Weapon Name: FUBAR gauss rifle

Reason : this weapon is the most useless T6 weapon,this weapon must be buffed or removed because this weapon is eating many ammo,the clip must be 25, 1 shot = 5

Secondly, this ^ isn't a good-enough reason to remove the FUBAR @Roberazo. Many guns in ZS chew through ammo: the Hurricane, Grim Reaper, Gluon, and MP40 are a few of many to say the least. Going off of what welchnome said above, weapons that you can't profit off of doesn't mean they're bad. Some of these weapons practically insta-kill zombies, or inflict so much damage that zombies can't even push forward towards the humans; that's why they're valued, extremely useful, especially for objective maps, and are fun to use because you kill everything you shoot at.

Yes, the FUBAR burns through ammo like a wood chipper eats through trees, but it's a railgun that insta-kills on headshots; that's ridiculously strong, especially against zombie stacks, which is common on objective maps. The FUBAR's value lies in its killing-potential and ability to kill multiple zombies at once in a straight line.

If you were buying T6 only because you want to profit, than you're foolish. People that buy T6 understand that they're going to lose points, and that to make profit off of a T6 weapon, it would have to be a 2x or 3x points event. Or, under rare circumstances, the player with a T6 would need to be landing the last hits on zombies all the time and be the one showing up in the kill feed about 80% of the time.

The problem is not the profit @Snowyamur this weapon every 1 shot take 30 ammo and u walk very slow with it and this is the main reason why the people doesnt use it (exept the poor people who doesnt know about that weapon) and about the gluon its true isnt profitable but his recoil is way better than the snipers and it does good damage and about the mp40 will be buffed soon and hurricane is profitable if the user wasnt bad at it and reaper is the same but the grim,ehh its bad to try to profit with it.

@Roberazo, the reasons you gave for removing the FUBAR don't make any sense. These are minor complaints that don't consequentially-affect the zombie and human teams in a significant way. These complaints would probably make people not use the FUBAR, but they aren't reasons good enough to warrant its complete removal from the game. It would be a waste of time to remove something from ZS for reasons like these.

With that kind of reasoning, we might as well remove weapons like the Grenade Launcher for only having a 1-round clip, or remove snipers because most maps aren't large enough to warrant the use of a sniper rifle.

We would consider, but not definitively-approve, to remove weapons from ZS that are either too overpowered against zombies, too underused and becoming very obsolete, or broken in some way that involved the server itself (causing lag; clipping errors; script errors, etc.). The FUBAR is fine as it is. It's still a high-level railgun that can insta-kill on headshots and pierce through stacks like butter, but it has weaknesses like ammo-burning, a slow fire-rate, and slow movement speed to balance its positives. I still see it being used as a T6 weapon on objective, so I don't know where you're getting the idea that people don't use it.

this weapon every 1 shot take 30 ammo and u walk very slow with it and this is the main reason why the people doesnt use it

You don't know for a fact this is the main reason players don't use this gun, Roberazo. Some players probably can't afford this weapon, some players probably buy it to sell it off to others, or some players buy and use it, but end up dying because they're Kleiners. I hear players say the FUBAR sucks, but the main reason is because they can't profit from using it; this is usually the reason for why a lot of guns don't get used; I rarely hear players say this weapon sucks for the reasons you listed.

If players are complaining that they're moving too slow with the FUBAR, equip your Fists or Knife, run to a safe spot, then re-equip it; stop running around with it. If players complain about how it burns through ammo reserves, pay attention to where you're shooting and land your shots; don't fire freely and try not to miss.

No offense, but these sound like reasons you don't like this weapon, not the players.

exept the poor people who doesnt know about that weapon

Okay, not every poor player is ignorant of the FUBAR's existence. We have poor players on our server who've spent all their points on who knows what, and they've played longer than a lot of our regulars on the server, but they know about the FUBAR. Not every poor player is new to the game. 

Again, you're assuming something you don't have the evidence to prove.

Bottom-line to all this: we aren't removing the FUBAR because it burns through ammo and players move slow with it. There are weapons that have these characteristics, and people don't complain about them.

• Like 1

Weapon Name: FU-BAR Gauss Rifle

Reason(s): uber slow, uber bad in terms of profit, uber bad hitreg; get's overshadowed by literally every single t5 and even some t4 weapons

be honest, name 1 time you've seen someone profit with it other than QUIQUENRIQUE 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...