Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

World Wide Friends

nielsfalko

first of geez its been 3 years now 3 long years since I joined HG.

just wanted to say that it has been one hella good time here and hopefully ill have many more good times here.

3 years ago I joined ts went into a random chanel and started talking to some people they were playing on our minecraft server for the next couple days I joined that same chanel and we played games we talked we did karaoke together it was to these people that I wanted to join hg so there I was the first of jan 2015 I was interviewed and joined hg and the channel that we were talking in was created and named World Wide Friends :D. just wanted to say thanks for the awesome time ive had so far and to the next 3 years!

• Like 10

I havent seen you before :)

If only I could have been so lucky

Been a pretty wild ride though niels, almost two years since I met you now and I still remember the first 10 man you dragged me into, was on mirage and I didn't know the map so got flamed when I didn't pick up an ak up ladder room ;)

Hopefully soon I can meme with you again, and try to learn to spell my name this time around ;)

9nkWTGw.png

• Like 1