Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Is Your Favorite / Least Favorite Zombie

ValueSensei

Normal class:

Fav: would be Ghoul, cause nothings more fun when i get a runner and he thinks crouching will make ME miss.

hate: fast head crab, cause fug dem guys

Boss:

Fav: Tickle, ticklemare with evis is such a nasty way to murder plebs

Hate: would have to be legion, cause when i fly it stutters so hard i cant see jack.

• 1 month later...

My favorite zombie is the chrono butcher just cause I feel like a badass ninja going in and just start whacking whoever i see first when I can move again without dyin, also it gets really intense when ur a human and u hear that sound of it teleporting. The zombie I hate the most has got to be either the puke, tickle nightmare, or fire headcrab. Puke isn't soo bad but that dizzy effect of it hittin u is just frustrating, the fire headcrab when it lands a hit can take almost half ur health due to the fire, while the tickle nightmare can dish out huge amounts of damage fast without putting itself in much danger by taking potshots with its reach.

• Like 1

My most enjoyed zombie would have to be the Normal Zombie. Being able to stand back up on lethal leg damage happens so often can net an extra 10pts or more per life//

My most disliked zombie would have to be the fast zombies... And thats only because unless you waste it.. its pretty annoying to dodge//not get hit from when trying to be the last human..You can only juke them for so long unless your packing a boomstick or something.

Normal zombie is most definitely my favorite and most used followed up by the immolater just because i love lighting props on fire and seeing all those 1s. My least favorite would have to be the chem zombie because I don't think they serve their intended purpose very well.

Wraith and Ghoul, I just wish we would have a boss "Tank" because I used to play it and it was always my favorite in some vanilla server, that shutdown in the end of October 2017, whenever I would become a Tank, someone would panic as I knew almost every tactic for the boss, usually I'd get 5-10 kills, my last record was 12 kills, so if Forrest adds a boss Tank.

You're fucked.

Immolator is definitely my favorite zombie class. You almost always deal solid damage by strafe-attacking the props. Plus, you get the lasting fire effect bonus. It's great getting some barricade points on your next life because you got in some nice hits before you died. When the cards were implemented, it was the first class I began upgrading.

When I'm playing on the human team, I absolutely despise Fire Headcrabs. I've lost out on 300 point survival bonuses numerous times because those suckers teamed up on me 20 seconds before Wave 6 ended. I'm terrible whenever I use the class, but others can completely obliterate barricades and pick off players one-by-one.

As far as boss zombies go, you can't beat the Nightmare. At the best times, you can end the game early. At the worst times, you can at least freak out the survivors enough to push them back to secondary barricades. Whenever I try switching bosses, they either die too early because of low health or deal little-to-no damage over the course of the wave.

But at the end of the day, I'm a Crow main. Single best class in Zombie Survival.

• Like 3

I dunno, I still feel like the chem zombie is missing something. I feel like it needs something to make it more useful again.

It needs more damage output, it used to be a great choice for bringing down or weakening doorcades similar to the zombine's explosion early on wave 4, however right now its basically useless since the area damage is so small and the hp is so low the chances of you reaching the cade to explode are practically none.

As for my favorite zombie I'd have to say the TICKLE MONSTER, it is such a fun boss to play with and it has so many uses, it is also very balanced since you need to find a way to hit the cade without humans hitting you due to your low speed and health, thus giving it a longer and more useful lifespan than a tankier boss like the pukepus or the nightmare. To this day i keep finding new strategies to use it on cades and if used correctly it can absolutely destroy a crammed cade or doorcade if used correctly and thanks to the direct upgrade that is the Tickle Nightmare it never becomes useless later on when the t4/t5/t6 weapons roll in.

And for least favorite zombie, I have to go with the Fire Headcrab, despite how much i hate fast headcrabs at least their damage output is just enough to be annoying at best unlike its fire counterpart which is just a beast to deal with, specially in obj maps where it just destroys everyone.

• Like 1

Currently, my favorite zombie has to be fire headcrab especially with ruin trait *insert evil laugh here*. Nothing like watching the human team jump and run around in confusion wondering why they are on fire lol. Sometimes I wish that fire headcrab were available for more than 1 wave.

My least favorite zombie is chem zombie. In its current state, its absolutely useless...actually its so useless, I don't even know if its in the game anymore because I never look for it when choosing zombies. It doesn't exist in my head :P

Edited by MSU4LIFE
  • Like 1

Currently, my favorite zombie has to be fire headcrab especially with ruin trait *insert evil laugh here*. Nothing like watching the human team jump and run around in confusion wondering why they are on fire lol. Sometimes I wish that fire headcrab were available for more than 1 wave.

My least favorite zombie is chem zombie. In it's current state its absolutely useless...actually its so useless, I don't even know if its in the game anymore because I never look for it when choosing zombies. It doesn't exist in my head :P

Yes, crab of fire pleases me. :D

But yeah, I was thinking about making a suggestion that we buff up the chem zombie somehow but my brain is having trouble explaining how to make it better. If you or anyone else can put it to words I'd love you forever lol

Yes, crab of fire pleases me. :D

But yeah, I was thinking about making a suggestion that we buff up the chem zombie somehow but my brain is having trouble explaining how to make it better. If you or anyone else can put it to words I'd love you forever lol

I've wondered myself a little of what changes could help it without making it OP like I've seen in the past. Maybe a little more experimentation with balancing the amount of dmg the explosions output and the HP. Right now, I'm not sure if the DMG needs to be buffed because the chem zombies barely make it to cades before they're easily popped like balloons.

• Like 1

I've wondered myself a little of what changes could help it without making it OP like I've seen in the past. Maybe a little more experimentation with balancing the amount of dmg the explosions output and the HP. Right now, I'm not sure if the DMG needs to be buffed because the chem zombies barely make it to cades before they're easily popped like balloons.

Exactly. Glad to see you agree. But yeah, maybe besides a buff for dmg it could sprint? We should suggest this. So still think it could be a fun and useful zombie :D Specially since I crash every map now so am zombie a lot.. lol
  • Like 1