Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Sign in to follow this  
ValueSensei

What Is Your Favorite / Least Favorite Zombie

As the title says, what is your favorite zombie and why? Also what zombie do you dislike the most? For me my favorite zombie is the Bloated Zombie, because even if you cannot do much damage to a barricade before dying, the poison splash ensures at least a little damage. (Usually about 30, which is better than nothing.)

As for the zombie I dislike the most.. I'd say for me I hate the Chem zombie. I don't know why, because it used to feel more fun and useful.

Anyways, no real reason for this post I guess. I am just genuinely curious! You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" />

• Like 1

Awards

I just hate it when I don't notice the players retreating and I get mauled instantly...

Entirely unrelated to what I was asking but yes, I too dislike that \o/

Especially when they had no reason to run, but just got scared and no one bothered to say retreat. You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_censored.gif" alt=":censored:" />

• Like 1

Awards

I hate the Canadians that come to Florida this time of year, as for Zombie, I play it occasionally so I still enjoy it. You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_we.gif" alt=":we:" />You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_o0.gif" alt=":o0:" />

• Like 1

Awards

I just remembered I also like the crow. But I miss when crows could kill each other with peck. ;p I remember killing North's crow every time I had a chance lol

Awards

My fav is the wraith, least favorite is the flesh beast.

Wraith is also very good! I like to use it to annoy cade humpers and kill them. You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" />

Awards

I like regular Zombie, Inmolator. I hate headcrabs. And about Bosses.. well, I really love Tickle Monster and Bonemesh. I don't like King Headcrab lol.

I guess I don't like Headcrabs in general.

Wraith is also very good! I like to use it to annoy cade humpers and kill them. You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" />

Their slow is also really annoying, if they’re alone the usually die.

Awards

Their slow is also really annoying, if they’re alone the usually die.

This is true. I do wish they could move a tiny bit faster lol

Also I just thought of another I like. Tickle Nightmare is a good boss if used right

Awards

most favorite: tickle nightmare, 1 person can literally fuck entire human side if u know how to use it correctly

least favorite: nerf, most braindead mechanic in the game, right click to knock down human almost always results in death

Edited by fan
  • Like 1

The Nerf was intended to be a replacement and the better version of the Wendigo, even though the Nerf turned out somewhat worse.

To start off, the whole idea of the Wendigo was to punish players running outside of the 'Cade' by using a 'one-hit-stun-attack' to immobilize said player, inflicting small amounts of damage while keeping them down. This was weak however as the Wendigo would struggle against mobs of humans, typically taking heavy amounts of damage and knock back, rarely killing or even hitting humans. Thats why they introduced the new and reworked "chase down" zombie, the Nerf.

However the Nerf made this worse by only having one attack that could knock down players, while it still does the job its generally hard to aim and land hits with the 'Jump' attack, but despite the odd chance you manage to hit someone, they get flung far away and have a chance to escape. To add onto this, it has an extremely long cool-down, if you try to use the primary attack, the base speed slows down essentially defeating the purpose of a "chase down" zombie. And again to add on, it still struggles against hordes of humans and almost plays as more of a Leigion than a Wendigo, flying about instead of running people down.

Hell I think I found a new topic idea.

• Like 1

The Nerf was intended to be a replacement and the better version of the Wendigo, even though the Nerf turned out somewhat worse.

To start off, the whole idea of the Wendigo was to punish players running outside of the 'Cade' by using a 'one-hit-stun-attack' to immobilize said player, inflicting small amounts of damage while keeping them down. This was weak however as the Wendigo would struggle against mobs of humans, typically taking heavy amounts of damage and knock back, rarely killing or even hitting humans. Thats why they introduced the new and reworked "chase down" zombie, the Nerf.

However the Nerf made this worse by only having one attack that could knock down players, while it still does the job its generally hard to aim and land hits with the 'Jump' attack, but despite the odd chance you manage to hit someone, they get flung far away and have a chance to escape. To add onto this, it has an extremely long cool-down, if you try to use the primary attack, the base speed slows down essentially defeating the purpose of a "chase down" zombie. And again to add on, it still struggles against hordes of humans and almost plays as more of a Leigion than a Wendigo, flying about instead of running people down.

Hell I think I found a new topic idea.

This is very true and well written. You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" /> Also that is one of the reasons I posted my topic. I figured it might get people thinking, which helps create ideas and stuff! You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" />

• Like 1

Awards

I Like Pukepus , Wraith and Shade

Dislike the most is Fire headcrab , fast zombie ( THE MOST ) and Bloated zombie

• Like 1

Awards

I Like Pukepus , Wraith and Shade

Dislike the most is Fire headcrab , fast zombie ( THE MOST ) and Bloated zombie

Pretty good combo! You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" /> Pukepus is good in many situations still. Some people forget it can still wreck a cade.

Awards

I've loved the fire headcrab ever since it was added, but before that my favorite was poison headcrab. I loved finding ways to get that little poison ball to arc just perfectly through a huge cade right into someone's head You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" />

As for least favorite... gotta go with chem zombie. With all the new zombies these days, I feel like it no longer serves a real purpose.

I've loved the fire headcrab ever since it was added, but before that my favorite was poison headcrab. I loved finding ways to get that little poison ball to arc just perfectly through a huge cade right into someone's head You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" />

As for least favorite... gotta go with chem zombie. With all the new zombies these days, I feel like it no longer serves a real purpose.

Yeah, I very much suspect it is usually you that hits me directly in the face wherever I hide. You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" /> But yeah, this seems like a recurring theme. I feel like the chem zombie needs to be modified so that it still has a purpose.

Awards

chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem chem