Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

When Did You First Join Zs?

Diggydwarfman

I was browsing through the Multiplayer tab on GMOD, looking for the best server for each gamemode. I had some luck with TTT, Deathrun, Sandbox, Murder and Prophunt, but ZS was a bit more challenging. I cant pin point an exact date I found out this server exsisted, let alone this community but when I did I wasnt dissapointed.

Also, most of the servers (except for ZS) have closed down. Such a shame to see good servers die out.

I got gmod back in 2013 after i saw videos that got me interested. I went to the official gmod website and saw a screenshot with zombies and i was interested i got it and i didnt know how it worked so i played a bit on single player and then went to servers. The first thing i saw was zs and this was when it was the most popular game mode with thousands playing. I decided to look and i joined the most populated one which was hg and i got hooked

• 2 weeks later...

According to game tracker mine is First Seen: Aug 09, 2014 12:00 AM. These stats are for the current server IP not including when I played on HG ZS before they split the server into 2 then finally settled again on a single server. Feels like I've been playing on HG since the beginning of time :P

I joined around September / 2012, was back when the game-mode was pretty hyped and they had just published the new workshop for Gmod, was a real fun thing, and then i found the HG server's around 2013, and was a member for like 2014 - 2015, and now only getting back into it! supersized how long the server has stayed alive for!