Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Top Dps Guns / Zombies?

Maxixam

After quite a bit of time playing on this ZS server ( I've accumulated 11,500 points ) I've started to wonder how to be as efficient as possible when playing either humans or zombies, and while I think I have a good idea of the top human dps weapons, it does not tell you the dps of certain zombies on the zombie selection menu. What are the good zombies and bosses to go for? Are high dps guns always the best, or is it just numbers?

I usually pay to the stats to the actual damage not the dps one. Once you play a lot you know what guns are good for points and what are not. For example the pulse rifle and the hellstorm are the only guns i use. In tier 6 i dont like the intervention specifically since it has too slow of a reload speed and how good it is in general. I like the hurricane but would like to make it a bit more accurate and a buff to the damage like the raiker when it did about 40 damage. So either the gluon or grenade launcher. Grenade launcher on npst guarantees points and gluon does too but on specific maps where grenade launcher sucks ass like pharmacy.

I don't know about guns because I'm a Kleiner. But I'm actually a good zombie player. Normal zombie. If boss, Tickle is a shitcade destroyer lol, or random for a chance of Chrono Butcher! :o. Then Immolator because I really like it lol.

Now that I think about it... that's really it for me. How am I such a good player? lol. I guess I know how to catch Keiners in round 1. Then I get boss and It's really really easy. I love zombie.

T1:

Crossfire glock

Ricochet revolver

T2:

Sprayer uzi

Hunter rfle

T3:

Aura pistol

Bullpup...?

T4:

Majester (idk if it's still gud)

Sweeper