Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:s) Abuse Report (Mediumsitms)

Henay

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

mediumSitMS

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:1:102866117

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

67.228.181.74:27015 -- [HG] Trouble In Terrorist Town

How long ago did this take place?

11 hours

Give us a brief description of the incident.

This admin suddenly banned me from this server for ZERO reason. I was not typing in chat or even talking on my mic. I didn't break ANY rules. When I saw the ban, I visited this forum for the first time and saw that he had written "Talk to me in teamspeak" in the bans thread under "Dimmy" Steam ID: 0:35171329

Is he a new admin testing his ban powers or what? Please strip this admin of his rights as he 100% abused his powers. Also, even do I don't care much if my ban gets removed, as HG is a very low pop server anyway, I would like to be un-banned. But whats more important is this admin abusing his powers and I believe he could be destroying HG's reputation. I sense he might be banning players randomly to get them to come to other servers. My vague guess. Anyway peace.

Proof Links?

This was an immediate ban, the ban window just said you have been banned. There are no screenshots or video of anything as a) I did nothing wrong, b- the admin who banned me did not try to communicate with me or try to get my attention in anyway.
Edited by Henay