Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Top Point Making / Point Whore Sets

Maxixam

So I already made a thread trying to figure out what were the top damage dealing weapons and zombies (As seen here; https://hellsgamers.com/topic/134794-top-dps-guns-zombies/), but what about the best point makers? What sets do you think are best for making as much profit as possible?

I personally go for Carpenter's Hammer with Medical kit and 150 Medical supplies, with this, I get around 150 to 200 points made in a single game. But I always see someone making more points, and I always wonder why.

Most profit? Upgraded glock is always nice. Ender shotgun on wave 2 can be a serious money maker if you know when to use it properly, which is usually when there is enough space in the cade to hit multiple zombies per shot. You might want to try and upgrade the Ender a atleast 4 or 5 times before you start going crazy with it. If you know what you are doing you can profit with any gun essentially.

• Like 1

In OBJ maps, I don't buy guns. I just buy perks because what's the point of using "Worth Menu Guns" if you're going to buy better guns for obj?

In normal ZS maps, I mainly cade. For a good cade, I can make up to 300+ Profit. In addition, Handyman and Barricader will definetly give you bonus points if you repair and cade.

To be completely honest I played your way (Hammer+Medic) for the longest time. I'm not a good human, I know zero about guns. I'm learning now...but if you are going for any gun I recommend you to upgrade the gun before. I use a lot the doom shotgun, it's really good.

So, to recap:

Shotguns are good at hitting multiple zombies, which means more points.

Being the cader has great profit potential, but requires skill in cading. Else you'll just make a shit-cade that won't last a wave.

Hammer + Medic is a good solution if you're new to ZS. Just heal others and the cade.

Having fun > Point whoring.

Worth Menu:

- Medic Assault Rifle

- Medic Pistol

- 150 Med Power

- Detonation Pack

Returns:

- Weakness

- Finicky

- Non Materialistic

Perks:

- Fit

This starting load-out can generally get me 150-200 points per game. The only guns I tend to buy are Tier 1, particularly the Crossfire or Eraser pistols. And since I have the Med Pistol to start, I get 100+ pistol ammo for free. I used to pick a Carpenter's Hammer in the worth menu, but you can get one from a dead human like 25% of the time. Also, make sure to sell any worth menu weapons on Wave 5 to get a nice 20-30 point bonus. Overall, it's just about being smart and not buying anything you know you can't make a nice profit from.

ã‹¡

Edited by Honkeedoodle ã‹¡

Making points with guns outside of pistols and low tier smgs is nearly impossible in today’s zs without double points. I’ve tried for the past month to experiment to make things work, and it’s just not happening. Best way to make profit of around 200 every game is zombie or playing super conservatively as a human. Never buy guns past tier 2 if you don’t want to go negative.