Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help With New Map?

eXfro

Hello all! Hoping for some guidance here. I'm working on a map for ZS and part of the map has a moon base! I was wondering if anyone had an idea of how to create an area that would act like a no oxygen zone. Like underwater but with out the water and floating. Would be sweet if people could use oxygen tanks to extend time outside. Thanks for any feedback!

• Like 2

I just tryed, it worked for me : make a brush (texture doesnt matter), ctrl+t -> func_noair , in settings set enabled to 'yes' . The brush will be invisible, but when you get in there no air.

I really appreciate you doing that, at least i know its something I'm doing now. An chance you could dropbox me the bsp for whatever you tested? I cant seem to get it to work no matter what :(

I tried using the trigger texture and many other random ones, the brush is much bigger then the player model, i have it enabled and still nothing

The "noair" part is between the two orange block :

https://drive.google...XMX-Nw4b-I8oTjD

Make sure run the map on zs (not sandbox) it may matter. But really the texture of the block don t matter, it will be invisible anyway

Well I ran it and when I go between the two orange blocks nothing happens. Im expecting the blue air bar to pop up? You tested it and it definitely works right? Def running it in ZS and i checked the zs fdg and its in there. Im so confused.