Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Favorite Ze./obj. Map?

Favorites are:

Ze : crash_bandicoot just because the map is soo wacky and the parkour is rather fun, the boss fights were a mixed bag though, i like the floating mask fight but the blimp one can be cheesed if u stand in a certain spot.

Obj: This might have to go to upward as i like the design, the difficulty for humans winning is fairly balanced, doesn't feel too easy nor impossible to win, and I like the length of the map, not too short or feels too long like vertigo.

Reactor is a close second just cause I like seeing ppl fall to their death, chopped up by the fans, or my favorite, death by ventilation.

ZE is probably fape scape because back in the day we used to make mad profit on double points. People knew the profit potential so one time we managed to play the map for almost 2 hours straight with several of us making 2k+ easy.

Objective is really tough because I like a lot of objectives. Event Horizon is probably my fav map because you can make mad profit, it’s really hard, and my name is on it in the starting room! Enervation is a low key favorite because it’s actually hard as balls these days, the winrate is inflated from the past. The mineshaft part got changed to make it really hard, I haven’t seen a human team get past the part with the lift since it got readded.

Edited by Porter2455
  • Like 1