Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Let's Get To Know Each Other.

Pichu

I want to know more about what other members of the HG clan are interested in, and maybe a post were we can talk and get along would be nice.

Go ahead and leave a small introduction about yourself! Try to include your name, preferred division, any personal info you'd like to share (age, bday, height, etc), and how you came into HG.

I'm Cardinal, I mostly play the TF2 server on HG, I'm 17 almost 18, and I've got recommended for HG by my friend Raging.

Hi, my name is Aleksandar (people that I play with generally call me Alex).

I live in the capital of a country no one usually knows anything about called Serbia. It's a country in South-East Europe. People like to confuse us with war-torn Syria or the cold wastelands of Russian Siberia :)

Currently my preferred division is the PUBG division, although when I got into HG, I was in CSS.

I'm 19 and am a Med school student, currently on my freshman year.

I first found out about HG in December 2011 when I bought myself a copy of CSS. :)

• Like 1

Hello, my name is MacK.

Inclined in PC Gaming, Modding, and building.

Race radio controlled cars in my spare time.

Canada

Love being an admin for the TF2 Division of HG.

Currently learning German.

I think that's enough.

If you want a rough estimate to my birthday, check my profile. (It's fake but close)

Edited by Admiral MacK
  • Like 1

I'm mincael and i just sit as a vet (how long has it been? idfk) and play 0 games with anyone from hg oh and i take stupid pictures irl with a really expensive camera #followmyinsta

not really please dont

• Like 2

My name is Bradly (Techmo)

I'm 19, and 6' 2"

I live in the boring part of Utah

I believe in the linux master race, and the extermination of all other inferior platforms. :ph34r:

(unless playing games that don't work properly.)

I'm interested in programming (C/Java/CUDA), computers (building/modding/administration), and some games.

I'm also interested in electronics / electrical engineering.

I'm currently in college for computer and electrical engineering.

I joined hg after playing in the gmod servers for about 4 years. Thought it might be fun to know everyone.

Username is brgr. (obviously), I'm in the TF2 Division, I'm current 16 turning 17 in August 16th, I love a girl named Arissa, and I played on [HG] Trade 1 during summer of 2016 I believe unless it was 2015. It was in my favorites for some reason so I just joined it and just hanged out till then. Met some great people here. :)

My name is Jordan and I'm from Canada. I'm 27 years old. I'm studying law at the Université de Montréal. I wasn't planning to study law until my last year in high school. However, I don't want to become a lawyer after I graduate as it sounds boring to me :) I want to be a diplomat in the future. Actually, I can say that becoming a diplomat is my childhood dream -hope it will come true-

I'm really into learning languages especially Spanish ;)

I am travel lover I love to see new places notably historical ones. Also, I like to discover new cultures!

I can also define myself as a book geek, I love to read books. Also, I love to watch movies and TV series -honestly I watch too many TV shows. I cannot say a specific genre that I love the most it depends on the movie.

That would be it. Excited to get to know more about all of you guys!

CS:S Division

My name is Matthew, I am from Florida, although I am Pennsylvania Dutch. I studied Cultural Anthropology in college but did not finish, had what seemed more pressing matters on my mind at the time. Being a student of Cultural Anthropology, I study and stay up to date with any current findings in the field, in relation to insight they may produce by say Archeological digs. With that comes languages, I speak minor Prussian-German with a Pennsylvania Dutch accent depending on phrasing. I also speak a little Spanish from working with migrant workers, its more of a Mexican/Central American dialect.

I love film, I love history, I enjoy an old book, mainly because I collect old books and coinage and tender from the past. One keep sake is a 100 RIAL (Iran) with the Shah of Iran's face, obviously printed before he was overthrown, as well as a GDR (East German) 1 duetschmark coin printed the first year the Soviets allowed in 1950 in response to our rebuilding of West Germany's economy earlier on.

I have enjoyed my time in HG and wouldn't give it up, I appreciate everyone, the whole community, I know here are people that you can share and be appreciated in return.

Edited by BOSCH

My name is Shelby, but most people know me as deer, deery, ramses, or to some people known as "the best sniper on hg".

I am banned from HG permanently but I still try to help the community in any way I can.

I played on the TF2 trade servers a lot.

I main the Sniper class and have over 1,700 hours on him. (I don't duel anymore by the way.)

I get yelled at and hated on for being good at Sniper but I just keep doing my thing. :)

Edited by deer

cristian (mymindisblank) just call me blank

gmod division is only division that matters

i play league of legends and pubg, battlerite is also included now.

5'13'', age 19 soon to be 20.

I used to be in the cancer era of HG back in early 2013 - early 2016 (trust me it was a shit show full of laughter)

i started in zombie survival, went to perp, became a division advisor, became a division leader later then I saw this transformation occur over me where the cancer gathered from all my experiences during perp came back to haunt me and I have became the epitome of cancer itself thus casting me into the hg rejects.

also @Navi officially transfered the title of weeaboo anime {insert offensive word here} to me

so if you need any anime recommendations i got you

Edited by MyMindIsBlank

Well my name Kennedy (kinda obvious)

Play on Gmod ZS server from time to time and discovered it by random to say the least.

I"m very obsessed with Touhou and like all canon and fanon content made for it, that includes games, print works, songs, and all other stuff related to it.

I'm from location of Gensokyo (haha not really, it fictional location from Touhou), actually from Chicago.

Also I don't ever plan on joining HG, but still like to play on the Gmod ZS server.

Hi, am Docket! Am an 13 year old almost going to be 14. I am at Arizona, Phoenix which is very hot. Am 5 , 2. But a skinny boy that looks like Groot when he was a baby.

Also I like anime. <3

marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-baby-groot-maquette-sideshow-feature-400314-1.jpg

Edited by Docket

Hello! My name is... ValueSenei!

My preferred decision is GarrysMod! I'm a short tomato, at five feet tall. My birthday is in June!

Also, I don't really know how or when I became part of HG, I kind of just wandered in one day and never left because I love HG <3

Also I am very bad at talking about myself so now I'm going to awkwardly wander away! \o/

• 5 months later...

Hello!

My name is Mercedes. <most of the oldies call me Harley.

I'm a 19 year old Mexican from California.

I'm 5"4 the average height for women in America. <I will kick you in the shin if you tell me otherwise.

Currently studying to become a cardiologist.

I love video-games but rarely play due to college (。•Ì︿•̀。)

:) If you ever do catch me playing I'm most likely playing Fortnite with my girl <Yes, we're Fortnite trash. plz don't judge you'll make me anger

I'm currently engaged to the most wonderful woman I've ever had the pleasure of meeting :3 <hopes to marry in 3 years time but only time will tell