Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Summarize Your First Year In Hg (If You've Been In That Long)

☆Raging☆

Im gonna go with a year from the second time I joined HG because nothing happened the first time:

• Apply for recruit
  • Denied recruit (toxicity and hate speech??????????????)
  • Decision reversed, approved recruit
  • Turn down recruit
  • Fuck ya chicken strips
  • Apply for recruit 2 months later, approved
  • JB Mod
  • Global Mod
  • Division Staff
  • Division Leader (+Vet)
  • 360 mid air clout AK running headshot in 2v2 tourney

nice

• Like 6

Got fucked hard, sucked some dick, got mod, stop playing for 3 months got demoted, came back, realize i was not into csgo no more since all og friends got ban, started doing something with my life, got a scholarship to attend Wisconsin Lutheran College as an student athlete. Got closer to my friends, realized i was wasting my life in video games, whole lifestyle changed, thanks to HG i realized we get good memories in exchange for our time in the real world. Sure it was fun but there is always a time to let go and move on. Some people in this community need to get that in check :)

Edited by Vortex
  • Like 1

I've been playing on HG since November 21st 2016. Trade 1 was one of the first servers I played on when I first started Team Fortress 2. I was a scout main who used the shortstop a lot, and used to get accused of hacking because of the accuracy I had with the weapon. The two first HG members I met were brgr. and Combine on Trade 1 near Christmas 2016. Imperial Knight convinced me to apply for recruit in January 2017, I posted my application and it got denied because of "recent chat logs" and POLARBEAR told me I had to re-apply one month from my first application date. In February I bought admin and had it from February 2017 to November 2017. I got a little more into the sniper class, and after seeing sniper mains on HG like Combine and Ark and how good they were, I wanted to be just as good as them if not better than them. My first 50 - 100 hours on sniper I went through getting wrecked on Trade 2 by Combine and Ark at sniper. I felt like quitting sniper already due to the frustration, but I knew practice was the only way to get better so I didn't stop there. After about 800 hours on sniper (achieved somewhere in May 2017) me and Combine were both equally good. Others on HG talked about a deer vs Combine sniper duel. Surprisingly, I beat him in the duel 10 - 7 on May 5th 2017 (gg Combine <3). On June 15th I decided to re-apply for recruit, it was approved! On July 5th I reached 1,000 hours on sniper (no life, I know). In August, I applied for Member. I received 17 +1's and 0 -1's (thanks guys <3) and my application was approved. I was really happy about getting Member, and Admiral MacK told me I should apply for Moderator, so I did. Two months went by and sadly, on October 16th I was VAC banned on Team Fortress 2 due to phone sharing, and on October 17th I would have gotten Moderator on HG. I was demoted out of HG by Imperial Knight right after my VAC ban and he told me I had to wait one whole year to re-join HG. These days were quite sad for me and because of that, I quit Team Fortress 2. I started seeing server regulars and friends who were very sad about it and missed me, so I returned in November 2017 because I couldn't stand seeing them sad. People were surprised when I joined Trade 2 the day I returned. Everyone was happy to see me back, and I was happy to be back. I was considered "the best sniper on HG" to most, and when there was an aim bot on one of the servers people would call me up to the server to go against the aim bot. Nothing much happened in December 2017 and January 2018. In February 2018, I started using other names to make people salty while sniping. On February 6th 2018, I started using a wall hack because I felt I wasn't good at my main anymore and it frustrated me so much that I could not hit shots that I would normally be able to hit. On February 19th 2018, I was permanently banned from HG for wall hack. I vowed never to cheat again. The last name I had on HG was "autism unleashed" and I was banned while also holding 1st place for most headshots on Trade 2 (11,500) which is now all gone. I was sad about this but at the same time I knew what I did was very wrong and I do regret it. Misc told me I could appeal my ban one year from my ban date. I've been practicing sniper on Snipezilla and Railbait Gaming servers since my ban. I've now reached 1,770 hours on sniper and have improved a lot.

Guess that's it. :P

Edited by deer

• 2 weeks later...