Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Workbench & Crafting

TheDarkDevilRo3

Workbench is a deployable that helps you craft items Such as Tesla Grenade Owens Pulse Gun and other stuff and how do you do that? you have to kill zombies to gain Metal Scrap metal Rusty Metal Pulse Metal Or Boss Materials such as Legion Skin/Scale Nightmare Bone Puke Pus Poison vial

And Many Other Things ! with this WorkBench you can also make armour to give you Resistance such as Legion Scaled armour that will give you 10% Resistance damage and 3% Walk speed when something damages you With the nightmare bone you can use it for hammer upgrade 15% More Repair Rate 5% Faster attack speed and has a special ability to heal nearby props for 20 hitpoints every 30 secounds ! puke pus poison vial is used for poison bullets that will damage zombies 5 damage a tick and will also add 5% Attack Dmg to the weapon ! With Rusty metal/pulse/scrap you can add it to any props or upgrade deployables Special hammer needed "Enginner's Multi-Tool" With Pulse Metal you can also upgrade your weapons to add a slowdown effect and also add 3% Fire rate -2% Walk speed and 4% Attack Dmg

The Pulse Metal is also used for grenades to craft Tesla Grenades What Does this do? this grenade explodes if it touches anything props/zombies/etc and give em -5% Resistance -10% Walk speed -5% Attack Dmg For 10 secounds and also this grenade does 20% lower damage than a regular one ! Pulse Metal is also used for Tools like the hammer and wrench! Pulse Hammer Heals 10 Any Prop in its radius when you hit a prop with the hammer it will repair 25 Durability The Pulse Wrench will Repair 20% More faster !

• Like 2

I feel like this is going too far away from ZS and how the game was originally supposed to be like. I feel like this is sort of how Nox has weapon upgrade from boss drops. I also think that this wouldn’t be very friendly to new players who already have a lot of things to learn and this would just make the game more complicated. Sorry but I don’t really like the concept.