Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Ts3) Abuse Report (Ryze [D])

braided_a

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Ryze [D]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_

Where did this occur?

TS3

What server?

TeamSpeak ZS Channel

How long ago did this take place?

10 mins ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I used to talk to Ryze a lot, i even have his snapchat, meaning he added me, during the PUBG GCC tournament a while back. Months later, he is now Director and barely talks to any of us GMod players. I won't make any assumptions, but it seems that he and I aren't friends anymore. A couple days ago, we played pubg and i called him ****, his first name. Purely because thats what i do sometimes with people i know. He asks me not to, and i start calling him Ryze. He later says he would dreamwreck anyone who calls him by his first name because he prefers Ryze. I started off by explaining how i know his first name and why i initially called him by it. Other people call him by it and he doesn't care. I call Fume, Spanish, even Thorium by their names occasionally, even though Fume doesnt always appreciate it. I call fume by his old, not preferred name occassionaly as a joke, even though he ranks above me. Earlier, we were joking around, callinf Jc the Thorium of CSGO, and i yelled "yo **** why you ragging on my boy". No warning, he dreamwrecks me. Still am 20 mins later. If Ryze doesn't consider me enough of a friend to not DREAMWRECK ME, then remove me off snap and dont ask me to play games anymore. It isn't a rule to call players by their "preferred name", especially if the name you do call them by was freely given. 20 mins later im missing a 10 man, im unable to respond to Detective about an issue regarding my event, and im unable to enjoy my time in the ZS channel because Ryze wants to abuse his powers over something stupid and not on the rules. He even said "ill undreamwreck him when its time", and has a history of abusing his power on me. the ability to dreamwreck should be reserved for loud mic spam and soundboards, for an appropriate time, and yet he abuses it because he has power over me, not to mention that im in the bot desk and should have the ability to do things in general. I guarantee if Silly came in and did the same thing, Ryze wouldnt do anything or make a report. Its been 30 mins since ive type this all and im still dreamwrecked.

I have read the above abuse report policy and have come to the conclusion that

1. the abuse affected my "gameplay" as i couldnt join the 10 man, couldnt talk to the people i was in the channel for.

2. used his power inappropriately because he could, over shit talking (disrespect) keeping in mind that it could only be considered borderline disrespect

Proof Links?

• Like 2

I've told you multiple times not to call me by my name, my handle is "Ryze" for a reason. I have no issues if my IRL friends call me that because they are my IRL friends after all. You've done it multiple times and I told you it would lead to a dreamwreck, and you kept going so voila. And as for "the ability to dreamwreck should be reserved for loud mic spam and soundboard" you realize that you use your soundboard and spam shit like Fume's clip you have saying of him saying "kill yourself" over and over. If others want to be called my their first name fine, but I've told you plenty of times to call me Ryze. It was only for 30 minutes anyway lol. What name you see on snap stays on snap.

• Like 5

It seems to me that there is alot of misconception of privacy going on here.

Braided, you have to understand that regardless if you call others by their real name, that is irrelevant considering Ryze has asked you not to. You are wrong to say that it's not against the rules, this would follow under harassment. I do completely understand where you are coming from because you two are friends, but we are in an online community, real names are not a must and if someone does not want to be referred to by their real name, that should be respected considering this is the internet. There are online aliases for a reason.

For you Ryze, I do feel as if a 30 minute dreamwreck for something like this is a bit too much. I do not disagree with the action, solely the length. It shouldn't have been longer than a 5 minute dreamwreck, if even that. Also considering the fact that Braided is on the recruitment team and has a bot in the help desk, dreamwrecking him doesn't seem like the best choice of punishment as new players wouldn't be able to receive help because a staff member is punished. If this continues to be an issue, let me know and I will handle it.

I hope you guys can find common ground here and not have bad blood, handle whatever it is that you have to in order to maintain professionalism & respect for each other. If you'd like to talk more about it you may find me in teamspeak.

~Reviewed.

• Like 14