Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Class do you main and why?

mrbg3ar1ng

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The Class I usually main is Sniper or medic mainly because they have more relaxed versions of game play, though if I had to pick a main it would more likely be sniper as at a good time a good sniper can change how the battle can be fought much like how a good medic or pyro can for example. The reason I got into playing sniper was due to the fact that I was trying new classes for fun and kind of learned a lot more through playing with them rather than watch people on YouTube doing class tutorials. 

Also I usually play with the stock sniper rifle with a dressed to kill skin and stat clock on it, though if someone gets somewhat disgruntled about bodyshots only being aimed I switch to my Hitman's Heatmaker (known as End My Suffering, it had that name when I bought it and yes my Cleaner's Carbine is named It's Not a Phase Mom!), or my Bazaar Bargain because who cares if you hit heads on a crit server other than a stat clock part for heads.     

• 1 month later...