Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak $60 May Giveaway

Pongo

So

We want to bring Jailbreak back to it's great days. So I'm gonna bring in some kind of cool idea (inspired by Kronik and Suicide - thanks!)

The most active player (per gameme) for the entire month of May will receive $60 worth (per steamanalyst or other reputable source) of CS:GO skins of their choosing, from my own pocket.

UPDATE: I'm removing the consolation prize of a signed paint drawing for me and adding the following the prizes to keep it interesting for everyone rather than just 1st place (thanks to Gaming Divisions + HGDC directors for approving this):

• 1st place: $60 CSGO skins (unchanged)
  • 2nd place: Gold Account
  • 3rd place: VIP Account
  • 4th to 20th place: 1,000 rep each

To prevent someone winning by simply spectating the whole month, this will be decided as follows:

• Top 20 Players with the most game time for the month will be indexed 1 (most) to 20 (least).
  • Top 20 Players with the most deaths for the month will be indexed 1 (most) to 20 (least).
  • Each indexed score will be added together to give a total score
  • Player with the lowest score will receive the prize
  • (kills aren't included as this is unfair to people that don't play CT/able to lead)
  • I will take the totals as at 28/29 May for the past 4 weeks (as this is what gameme supports).
  • Anyone found to be behaving in such a way that is deemed against the spirit of the giveaway will be excluded (my decision will be final)

Get popping (& playing rather than speccing!) JB! Let's make JB great again, together!

This format is subject to change until 1 May.

• Like 6

Ah shit you’re right. This giveaway that runs for the entire month of May is going to destroy your event that lasts for an hour and a half on one of those days, I guess this will have to wait

I love you

• Like 1

Updated:

UPDATE: I'm removing the consolation prize of a signed paint drawing for me and adding the following the prizes to keep it interesting for everyone rather than just 1st place (thanks to Gaming Divisions + HGDC directors for approving this):

• 1st place: $60 CSGO skins (unchanged)
  • 2nd place: Gold Account
  • 3rd place: VIP Account
  • 4th to 20th place: 1,000 rep each

• Like 1

Here are the standings after the first week (If you notice any mistakes then let me know):

NB: anyone who features on top 20 on only one list is given a default score of 20 for the list they do not appear on.

e.g. Detective Yellnow is 18th on the playtime list but does not feature on top 20 deaths. Therefore 18 + 20 = 38.

CSpfJGi.png

• Like 1