Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg New Website (Update 7-12-2018)

Homer

Its time we update the website! The current version is outdated and no longer supported by the makers.

I was able to renew our IPBoard license for $105 which includes all of the suite features for their latest v4.3 (we are currently using v3.x)

Why did we wait so long to upgrade?

• We had to wait for v4.x to mature. HG website uses over 50 marketplace plugins and many of the v3.x plugins that our website depend on did not have support for v4.x. Now most everything is supported and I finally found a good theme to customize that will fit HG perfect. Upgrading is a complete overhaul of the website theme, plugins and data that will take me a couple weeks.

I am in need of some help purchasing all the v4.x marketplace plugins that our website needs so that we can upgrade. I have created an HG Website Fund with a $355 Goal. If you can help, any amount is greatly appreciated!

> Click here to Donate <

Enter an amount. Click Donate button. Then choose "HG Website Fund" from the "Goal" dropdown.

• Like 18

Yes we'll do a badge for all donators! We need to purchase the Awards Plugin in the marketplace to have that feature lol :devil:

The due date for the Goal is May 10th. Sooner the better. I need to complete the upgrade this month. Any amount is appreciated!

Thank you for your support.

• Like 1

If you want to donate still and didn't get a chance, feel free to make a normal donation and PM me to apply your donation to the HG Website Fund (to recieve the badge). The goal amount was the bare minimum to match existing features and functionality that our website currently has--but updated. Any excess funds we will use for additional features and plugins on the marketplace that our staff members pick out.

Thank you!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...