Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Restrict Swamp Legion On Zs_Lila_Panic

Ryze

Please restrict swamp legion on zs_lila_panic its we died in less than 5 seconds once they spawn and flew to our cade. OP (last time the map was on the server rotation there were no swamp legions)

PS. we have 2 versions of the map currently but the better version is zs_lila_panic_173_v3b_hgv1

• Like 3

I don't mean to insult anyone, just stating my opinion.

There are other places to cade than the fenced area. Maybe making the floor solid, or reducing damage would be a good idea, but taking it too far would just create a guaranteed win for the human team, as it is quite difficult to get to with any other zombie. A few people with mele weapons could knock everyone off of the cade before they could do any damage at all.

Edited by Techmo
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just throwing this out there.. ghoul is more overpowered than swamp legion as you can spam throw poison and respawn to continue doing so. I tried swamp legion and yes the poison is strong but the hitbox is too big and you just get killed before you can do reasonable damage

• 4 weeks later...

-1 swamp legion only insta kills if he is directly on you. That means you are hogging the window, are running outside in wave 3 (wave 2 if random boss) or are hogging the corners of the cade closest to the part where the zombies hit to shoot zombies better. In most of those situations even a pukepuss could insta kill you.