Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm Trying To Use The Hg Logo Model...

So I been trying to use the HG Logo Model from this forum right here

And it's appearing as an error and it not showing up in my map

post-45151-0-08711200-1525728863_thumb.png

post-45151-0-53275400-1525728938_thumb.jpg

I wonder if i did something wrong or the model is outdated

(ps i'm mapping for Gmod)

I would like to get a response anyways thanks for reading.

Do you have the maps compile log. It could give us some explaination of the issue.

Edit:

I did some testing with the prop and for whatever reason,it works fine as a prop_physics and prop_dynamic but not as a prop_static. However,if you look at the model viewer it appears to show that it should only work a prop_dynamic and a prop_static. There is something wrong with the model.

Edited by Great Leader Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

It been a while but i did eventually made the logo to appear in the map. However it still appear as a missing texture and i was wondering if i need to do something else in VIDE.

You also need to get the material file for the model,It should be in the download as well. It should be materials/hellsgamers/logo/logo_ vtf and vmt files.

You also need to get the material file for the model,It should be in the download as well. It should be materials/hellsgamers/logo/logo_ vtf and vmt files.

So went digging to the files and i couldn't find the hellsgamers file and i was wondering if there was a different pathway i not aware of

post-45151-0-33357900-1526735638_thumb.png

Edited by Nightstar_91

• 2 weeks later...