Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Extend Intermission In Zs?

eXfro

So I'm working on a new map that has an elevator that will bring players to a new level after each wave. During intermission players will have to cade each level. With travel time in the elevator it would be difficult to do in time. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to extend the intermission time? I have been messing with logic_waves but cant seem to figure it out. Thanks for any help!

• Like 2

You could try SetWaveStart,and setwaveend

input SetWaveStart(integer) : "Sets the time that the wave will start to TimeNow + <time>. You should use this instead of delayed entity inputs."

input SetWaveEnd(integer) : "Sets the time that the wave will end to TimeNow + <time>. You should use this instead of delayed entity inputs."

Edited by Great Leader Kevin

You could try SetWaveStart,and setwaveend

input SetWaveStart(integer) : "Sets the time that the wave will start to TimeNow + <time>. You should use this instead of delayed entity inputs."

input SetWaveEnd(integer) : "Sets the time that the wave will end to TimeNow + <time>. You should use this instead of delayed entity inputs."

Saw that in the ZS FDG, sooo i would do something like.... OnWaveEnd>Wave 2>SetWaveStart>30sec ...to add 30sec to intermission? Thanks for help

and on another note, that bird in your signature is totally masturbating on that guys head

Edited by exfro