Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Comic King's Another Game Giveaway!

Comic King

I've been inactive for a while now, but have decided to do a small giveaway that is worth about 30$ in Steam games, so you guys don't forget about your boi uncle Comic.

I will be giving away two games that I got from a humble bundle. One of them I already have and the other one I think should go to someone who will play it more than I probably would.

I've recently been in a bit of a shortage of time for gaming, so giving away these two games will also give someone else a shot to try them out, instead of me. RIP college life.

1st prize - Stick Fight: The Game

2nd prize - Tumblestone

Both games can be played in online multiplayer modes and since I already own Stick Fight, we can organize an event sometime, in case enough people in HG have the game!!! Woo.

How does the giveaway work? Simple. I like to make my giveaways so you guys have to just type one random thing or two that makes you or that someone else special in a given category.

This time, in order to participate, just reply with who you think the sexiest person(s) in HG is(are)...

Just leave your mutual Brazzers fantasies out of this, okay? :)

Your post number will be your ticket. I will be choosing over random.org

You have until 30th May to enter.

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

- You can post only once.

- You can edit your post.

- One sexiest person is not reserved to one post, so multiple people can mention the same person as their nut material. We could do a beauty pageant at this point, but perhaps for the next one. Ew.

- Only -hg- to [C]!

- If you'd like to participate, but aren't in HG, please apply here! We need recruits and would like to have you on board as well. And also, you can win a free game! Sounds sexy, doesn't it?

-You can mention up to 3 people who you think are the sexiest cuties around (if all people in HG were the sexiest, then HeLLsGamers would've been renamed to SexyGamers, and that just wouldn't work on tourneys :( ) The people you mention are allowed to be forum members to [C].

-If you are not in HG, but would like to participate and have a very very very valid reason as to why you can't apply, message me on the forums and I will decide whether you can be excused or not.

-OPTIONAL: To make the atmosphere hotter, mention also why you chose that specific person!

And also, feel free to include me as the sexiest person, because I truly am sexy. Ask those bums Pongo, Charlie and Duphin, they have my Instagram.

GOOD LUCK BOIS!

LIST OF EXCUSED CUTIES:

Zero Two

EDIT: Charlie has my Instagram too... what a pleb

Edited by Comic King
  • Like 3